Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 01:38 PM   #1  
kitty Momo

Thumbs up Back In Kindergarten #50

HI & to the Back In Kindergarten thread!

Home of the BIG A$$ Walking Challenge!

Come join us as we walk away the pounds this summer.

"I feel like I am back in kindergarten in many ways... personal, sometimes at work and now with the weight loss. I have done so many things wrong over the years.....emotional eating, pills for weight loss, eating the wrong things, failed diets, etc.
Now it's time to start fresh, kinda like back in kindergarten......"

You are welcome to join us in our chatter about life and our weight loss journey! So please grab your coffee/water/diet coke or whatever your drink of choice is, and pull up a chair and join us!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 07-08-2008 at 01:39 PM.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:47 PM   #2  
kitty Momo

Francie - aren't they sweet?? I hope she treats him right. She better,,,,lol

here was another one but you can't see him that well.

anyway - I really better get now! Chat later.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:22 PM   #3  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Awwww..I really do hope they get married. They're so cute together. And the ring he picked out was so beautiful!! The one Jason picked out was kinda ugly, lol.
Old 07-08-2008, 03:47 PM   #4  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

well, day one is going well. it would be a lot better if I was irritated with the way the boys have been behaving! but alas, I have been awake since about 8am, so I am hoping that this is my new leaf that I am turning over!

and later on tonight, I am going to have Tommy and myself included step on the scale and take measurements. and that way, we can compare them from time to time.

Asia~ That really sucks about both your truck and your bike. But at least you were able to get your truck fixed! I have one of the walk away the pounds, but I haven't done it in a while. I was hoping to do it this morning, but for some reason Brandon just had to wake up and come into our room.

Katy~ Like I mentioned, so far so good. now, I just don't know what to do for dinner because I didn't get a chance to look for any recipes. So, it just might be some of the boxed phase 1 meals for me and Tommy and the kids can have a Kid Cuisine. then we can sit down and look for recipes after the kids go to bed! Tommy heard that when you stop doing SB, you gain all the weight back. But from what I read, it really isn't a diet per say, just a change of lifestyle, and when you go off of the healthy lifestyle is when you put it all back on.
Old 07-08-2008, 04:33 PM   #5  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello All...

You ladies and your Bachlorette...although, I must say that picture (Susan) makes me want to go horseback riding.

MINDEE...wtg on your first day of SB! Wishing you and Tommy all the best with it. I think it's great that you guys are doing it together.

FRANCIE...I just thought the name Sunday was odd for some reason. I am sure there is meaning to it. Funny how some of the others seem acceptable to me, lol...like Tuesday...just has a ring to it, lol. Hey, send away! I love the book avatars and unless I find a different one I think this will be the 'one' for a while. WTG on the 12 inches, woohoo!

SUSAN...what? Tell me it ain't so, lol. I can't believe you have never been to Red Lobster...you who loves fish. I had the fried shrimp but kept picking off V's plate...his scallops tasted really good! When I saw Sunday I though, ugh...but then started thinking of other people with days of the week names and my first thought was of Tuesday Weld...I always loved that name for some reason. Anywho...maybe that's just what you need missy to lift you up. I know no matter what is going on in my life, a good work out always lifts me up. That sweet of you and McD to get the girls together.

SUE...glad you are enjoying the new ride! It looks like a fun ride. And what time is dinner, I will be there? Lol Ham and brownies sound good!

ASIA...sorry about your bike and truck. Glad the truck is fixed now. And WTG on the 4 miles WATP! I too have the dvd and love it! It is definitely quite the workout. Good luck with your WI tomorrow.

KATY...no apology or thank you needed. I know how busy you have been and are with the family. I am surprised you have time to sleep! I enjoy sending cards and try to remember everyone...lately I've been slacking in the card dept though. Hoping DD enjoyed her swimming lesson today. And thank you! Some days I don't feel like I've lost anything but then I catch a glimpse of me in a photo and do see a difference. Charlotte took lots of photos at Chuck E Cheese and there's one that caught my eye and I did see a change in my body and then I am in awe because I can't believe the difference. I know I still have a ways to go, but I'm getting there, slowly but surely.

SASSY...hi...bye

HIYA JULES

CLARA...are you out there lurking? Miss you and hope to see you posting soon.

Why do I always feel l ike I have forgotten someone?

Nothing much going on...been a quiet day around here. Well, unless you count the storm we had early. Wasn't supposed to get here until this afternoon, late.

Did get to Red Lobster and it was good. Not sure if my taste buds are changing or they changed something but the shrimp seemed a little different. Or maybe I hadn't been there in such a long time I forgot what it tasted like. It was good though...and I am happy to say I did not clean my plate. But those darn cheddar biscuits, omg! They were so good! It's a good thing we don't go there often, lol.

Not sure going to Cambrie's swimming lessons was a good idea or not. She likes to show off and tends to pay more attention to Nana than what she is supposed to be doing, lol. She did good though, and so did Chase. I didn't know he was taking them, guess because I knew he already knew how to swim. It was more like play time for him...it's good though, him getting around other kids so...of course Cambrie knows how to swim as well. Just learning some new things and going over old. Going to go watch Thursday too, her last day. Can't believe I forgot my camera!

Got my exercise in, nothing else to do today. Did some straightening up and a load of laundry. Today my eating is back on track after last night. I don't think I did so bad but who knows...been eating like a pig lately. Or it feels that way anyway.

Have a good day!
Old 07-08-2008, 04:47 PM   #6  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Almost forgot...KATY, if you would like I have the book Confessions of a Shopaholic. Let me know and I'll send it to ya.
Old 07-08-2008, 07:20 PM   #7  
ugggg.....

Hi all--I was going to do indys, but I can't remember all the posts I missed from the last thread.....

I will restart here....I promise to come back more often!!!!
Old 07-08-2008, 07:49 PM   #8  
RosieKate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrouFrou View Post
Almost forgot...KATY, if you would like I have the book Confessions of a Shopaholic. Let me know and I'll send it to ya.
oh yes, please!

Thanks, Cristina!

Old 07-08-2008, 09:31 PM   #9  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Mindee~Thats awesome that you & Tommy going on the weight loss journey together. You should get him to join 3FC!!

Cristina~I just read (well..skimmed is more like it)..that they got the name Sunday from some author. Fonzo likes the name Friday, lol. I dont think I'd name my child Friday though. I like the name January. But we already have a cat named April, so I dont think we'll be naming our baby after a month, lol.

Jules & Katy~

Okay..heres the book icons:

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 07-08-2008 at 09:32 PM.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:35 PM   #10  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Cool We're HOT!!!!!

Hi Chicks!!!

Well we stopped at the farm up the road from my in-laws Tuesday Morning and got some corn on the cob and DH got a huge seedless watermelon. So DH had corn on the cob ready for me when I woke up and rotisserie chicken. It was so good!!!!!!!!!!!

UGH the power went off here at work twice before I came into work tonight, (I guess it was storming earlier) well I guess the air conditioning did not come back on and we don't have any "windows" that open up either! So we're all here sweatin' to death! Not my idea of weight loss! lol. Why did I take a shower before I came in again? lol.

I hope you all are doing well and are COOL! lol.

Old 07-09-2008, 12:29 AM   #11  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

doing my nightly pop in......

well, we weighed in tonight (probably should have done it this morning but I wasn't going to wake up at 5am just to do it). so, I weighed in at 233.6, and set my goal for now as 200. I will go from there once I hit that goal.

we made it through day one without any hassles.

Tommy went to buy a bag of chips at work, and he said "Look no trans fat" and his friend Jody says "you can't have those. your wife said that you can't have those." he also takes three pops to work with him, and he returned home today with two of them still full!

I asked him what he wanted for dinner, and he said fish. which for him, is a surprise in itself since he normally doesn't like fish unless it is salmon!

Cristina~ Thanks for the dancing carrot! I have a feeling that I will do better at this weight loss since I have Tommy doing it with me.

Francie~ I have thought about getting him on here, but I haven't asked him about it yet.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:40 AM   #12  
It's my turn to shine

S/C/G: 180/170/140

Height: 5'4

Hello ladies!!! Today was crazy. But in a good way. My truck is working. Yay! I did the WATP dvd again. Then i went back over to Rachaels house and we did taebo. It was so hard. I will weigh my self tomarrow. I accidently have tomarow off but I am taking that as a blessing. I am so ready for a day off. I cant wait to get some really good sleep. My eating was really good. I ate the best salad ever for lunch. It was a good day. moving on-

Mindee- I hope that your measuring went well with you and Tommy. I am addicted to that dvd now. I love it!!! Its good to here about tommy and his sodas. And the fish. I think it is really awesome that you are doing this together.

Cristina- I love the red lobster bisquits!!!! YUM!!!

Sassy- that stinks about the power and the air conditioning. I hate to work when i am hot. Yuck. We have a vegetable market here. They have the best yellow watermelon. They have a farm somewhere around here. They sell every Saturday morning. Ilove Saturday mornings because of that!!
Old 07-09-2008, 01:21 AM   #13  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a post almost done and hit a button and "POOF" it was gone!

Anyways.........air is back on, thankfully! Now we all won't smell! lol.

Cristina -- Mmmmm I love those Cheddar Bay biscuits! Glad the kids had fun swimming! Swimming is also good exercise!

Mindee -- Glad you both are doing so well! Keep up the great work!

Wildthing -- WTG on the exercise and enjoy your day off!

Hi Jules, Katy, Suzy Q, Sue, ummmmm did I miss anyone?

Old 07-09-2008, 01:47 PM   #14  
kitty Momo

Good Morning ,

I will have to go back and catch up on reading of the post. I try to get as much done in the mornings without Gaby in tow so I don't have much time right now.

I need to go buy a phone because wonderful daughter likes to throw it. Makes it hard to job search with no outside communication. haha.

Took Beck to see her friend dance yesterday and we were there for 2 1/2 hours.....took my whole day it felt like and I went to bed w/ Gab at 7:30. Been eating a lot of salads and need to work on the water. Just when you are rushing everywhere you don't want to stop and go to the loo.

Mindee - have to say it is so sweet you and Tommy are working on the weight together!!

and Cristina - nope , never been to RL.....is it expensive? McD said he would make me a fish dinner and he really has a hard time w/ fish, otherwise he is an awesome cook. He asked if I would go up to the lake with the girls next week. It has the lake, a pool and a mini gold course among other thigs, so we'll see.

k- started to ramble and I HAVE to get busy!!

bbl
Old 07-09-2008, 01:54 PM   #15  
ugggg.....

Hi all!!! Real quickie before I get back to work.....
Closed Thread