Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-30-2008, 10:16 PM   #1  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Default EZ's 5 LB. GUARANTEED WEIGHT LOSS PILL!

SURE!...Oh, I am sure there is a pill that will guarantee you a 5 pound loss....but who wants to sit on the potty all day?

NOT ME! That is why I can guarantee you a 5 pound loss just by hanging out here on this thread and listening to MY TEAM

I know our plan works...I personally have lost 5 pounds, since I started this guarantee, TWICE!

I started it at 178.8 got down to 174.8 twice....I am back to 178.8....

is it MY TEAM'S fault?

of course not!

many of them have gotten the job done!

that's why I am hanging around....with my very own personal guarantee!

Wanna lose 5 pounds? .....then join THE TEAM
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 10:34 PM   #2  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

LOL - OK Gary, I'm personally guaranteeing your 5 lb. loss. Let's get in some prep work for the 5k and remember - "moderation in all things" - even BEVERAGES!

I'm gonna stay strong through the holiday weekend - how about you?
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 10:48 PM   #3  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

But SCOOTER MaMa if I can drink a 12 pack in a day...isn't 8 or 9 moderation?

Angie doesn't seem to think so...she's thinkin' 1 or 2!
Old 06-30-2008, 11:06 PM   #4  
Caroline

Height: 5'0"

I am here to testify that this is a pill that really works. So far I've lost nine pounds with EZ's Guaranteed Weight Loss Pill. 4 out of 5 doctors recommend it. There's a money back guarantee, too.
thistoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 11:26 PM   #5  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Angie does always say that I'm a pill.
Old 07-01-2008, 08:34 AM   #6  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Well I checked in at 177.4 this morning....down over a pound from yesterday.

that "magic" pill must be working!

That...or...I have had only 1 beer in two days!

Lose it today gals!
Old 07-01-2008, 08:41 AM   #7  
Caroline

I'm holding steady at 191.2 again this morning. Better than going up, certainly, though I wish I wasn't having such a hard time losing right now. I'm sticking to my plan and hopefully things will start progressing again any day now. I guess I need to hit the workouts a little harder too; it's easy to get complacent, after all.

Everyone have a great Tuesday!
Old 07-01-2008, 08:46 AM   #8  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

It sure is CAROLINE! Try switching up your routine a bit ~ try something new!

have a great day .....enjoy your team.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:01 AM   #9  
No description available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thistoo View Post
I am here to testify that this is a pill that really works. So far I've lost nine pounds with EZ's Guaranteed Weight Loss Pill. 4 out of 5 doctors recommend it. There's a money back guarantee, too.
Even better, 2 out of 2 midwives recommend EZ's weight loss program.

You can't go wrong, people. Step right up. I'm sure there's a money back guarantee!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 09:09 AM   #10  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

1/2 Price 4th of July SPECIAL runs through the week-end MIDWIFE.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:15 AM   #11  
prepare for the BEST time

send me the pill....with dosage instructions please.
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:34 AM   #12  
No surrender, no retreat

S/C/G: 170/148! :D /134

Height: Vertically comfy 5'2"; horizontally challenged

Hi guys. Haven't posted in awhile. The good news is that I lost another lb. and met my end of June/graduation party goal! Yipee!!! The bad news? I pruned a shrubbery last Thursday and had a horrible, awful allergic reaction. It started small on my chin Fri. and by the end of my daughter's graduation party Sat. afternoon (which went very well) was rapidly spreading all over my neck, face, forearms, fingers (ooo they look like hot dogs). Just AWFUL! It was bright red, burning hot (like a really bad sunburn) and itchy as ****. Went to doc yesterday -- boy do I wish they had Sunday hours -- and by the look on his face I knew I was pretty much looking like a bright red puffer fish. He gave me a cortizone shot, predizone and some strong antihistamine. The redness and some of the swelling has subsided alot this morning. Still pretty itchy but it is drying up so it's more of a 'good' itch rather than a 'painful' itch like Sat, Sun and Mon.

No exercise -- just sitting at the computer the heat from it is making me itchy -- and I can't pick anything up my fingers are so swollen and covered in hivey things. Oy, I will no longer be pruning that dang shrub. It's called a 'diablo ninebark'. Diablo translates to 'devil'. Yes, the devil bush won. I will just be admiring it from the patio from now on.

Looks like folks are doing ok, considerting the 'graduation/fourth of july/summer bbq's that are taking place. I'm going for just holding steady this week and will kick it up when this rash thingy is gone. We go vacation the week after next so if I can maybe drop a lb. or two then hold that (or close to it) through vacation I'll be happy.

Hang in there guys! We can get through these tempting summertime distractions and get this weight off. Have a good one all!!

Last edited by Hat Trick; 07-01-2008 at 11:34 AM.
Hat Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 02:15 PM   #13  
Caroline

Ooh, Hat Trick, that is awful! I'm glad your hives are clearing up, but I'm sure it hasn't been fun waiting for them to go away. I get itchy whenever I pull any of the English Ivy out of my yard (there's tons of it, it's a constant battle) but so far no hives, knock on wood. I was joking about that this weekend while doing yard work, though; I don't think I'll make jokes about it anymore!

Feel better.

It's a gorgeous day here and I'm dogsitting the next two days, so I think I will take my charge for a nice walk up the Tennessee hills this evening. I have to enjoy the weather before it gets hot again.

Last edited by thistoo; 07-01-2008 at 02:15 PM.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:21 PM   #14  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

I was able to get 3.25 miles in on the treadmill after work. Have a Coke 0 in hand Stuck with one big handful of chips,no dip... with feta burgers tonight.....one on a whole wheat bun, one w/o...watermelon and cantaloupe.

CAROLINE ~Enjoy the dog sitting...want two more to watch? ...they are CLEAN tonight...at least until Gus the Gopher pops his head!

HAT TRICK ~Glad the graduation party went well in spite of all the itching ...WAIT! I take that back for now...is it contagious?....the itching? If not...keep the

MARBLEFLYS ~You didn't get the pill? Hummm...sure I sent it...try going out to the mailbox a few more times...on a dead run....then circle the block a few times looking for the postman....if it doesn't come....try-try again! I am sure even looking for that magic pill will help in your weight loss

~ It's a good day to be alive ~
Old 07-02-2008, 07:16 AM   #15  
Caroline

Gary, Cody would love it if I brought him two more dogs to play with, but I'm pretty sure my sister wouldn't be so happy about all the dog hair in her house.

Morning, all. I am squarely at 191 this morning, so I only have one more pound to go to reach my second 5 pounds lost goal. It's still going really slowly right now, but at least it's going in the right direction! I did a 5K last night, so hopefully that will help.

Happy Wednesday, everyone! I hope, like me, that you only have two work days left for the week.

Last edited by thistoo; 07-02-2008 at 07:25 AM.