Old 06-30-2008, 09:48 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 280/274.4/200

Height: 5'5

Default My story and need advice.

I do not like to diet cause dieting never worked for me. However due to the amount of peer pressure(family and friends), I'd decided to go on one.

At first, I joined a gym and it was good for the first few months but then I stop going because I was busy with work.

Then I decided to go on Xenical. It worked great and I lost over 15 pounds on it however it was hard to maintain good eating habits and I cheated a lot which cause nasty side effects.

I would like to go back on Xenical and looking for a meal plan or service that will help me lose weight and develop good eating habits. I love to make Korean and Thai food so I would like to find a plan that focus on Asian cusine.

I've been lurking the forums and reading up and so far just to get started Medifast or DTG seems to work best as starting point. Any suggestions?

Last edited by cindel25; 06-30-2008 at 09:50 AM.
cindel25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 10:44 AM   #2  
prepare for the BEST time

Don't Korean andThai recipes incorporated a heavier dose of OIL/fat which would cause problems with Xenical?
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 11:04 AM   #3  
It's my turn to shine

S/C/G: 180/170/140

Height: 5'4

Eat more natural. I just done eat things with high fructose corn syrup and it doesnt feel like a diet at all. I just eat more natural. Like yesterday I went to a chinese place and ate steamed rice with different kinds of meats. Watch portions and just try to eat things that arnt so processed.
wildthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 11:25 AM   #4  
No description available.

Hi cindel!

Welcome to 3FC!!

I'm glad you are looking around at different ways to improve your health. What really struck me about your post though is that it does not sound like you are doing this for you. It is nice that your family and friends care about your health, but I really think that unless and until you buy into a new healthy lifestyle, you just might not be ready.

And that is ok. Stick around. Read through the goal posts. Check out the various subforums that discuss nutrition and exercise. I hope you will become excited about all of the possibilities.

I would love to hear about your recipes for Korean and Thai food. Cuisines that focus on whole, natural foods can be very healthy.

I'm glad you are here and I hope you will find what you are looking for.
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote