View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 08:44 PM   #3
CountingDown
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Nicole, whether it is possible depends on your height and starting weight now. Unless you are EXTREMELY overweight, it is most likely not possible to lose over 6 lbs. per week for 8 straight weeks. And certainly not healthy to do so.
Example: To lose 6 lbs per week, you will need to cut 3000 calories per day from your intake. It is doubtful that you need or eat more than 3000 calories. Thus, this would be an almost impossible feat without an incredible amount of exercise each and every day. Unless you were under a doctor's supervision for the entire process, you could end up with some very serious health issues - ones that could affect you for the rest of your life.

How about picking a realistic goal, and starting now to shop for a killer dress that makes you look amazing. A great hair cut, new makeup - a total makeover. I have found - no matter what my weight - people think I look fantastic when I think I look fantastic. Size has little to do with it. Confidence and attitude are way more important than physical size.
(p.s. - a great body shaper does wonders too )

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, which you have from God, and that you are not your own? ICor 6:19
My Pictorial Journey " " My Goal Story

Last edited by CountingDown; 06-28-2008 at 08:47 PM.
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote