Old 06-23-2008, 02:59 PM   #6
SoulBliss
Finding My Bliss

S/C/G: Fit & Fat!

Height: Tall & Strong, Baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphil View Post
SoulBliss-

I get days exactly like this a couple of times a month. I don't know why...but every now and then I have a super-hungry day. I have to plan ahead on those days as well...often forgoing having 3 meals, and instead having a mini-meal/large snack every two hours instead. Sometimes it is the only way to get through.
Yes, that is how I deal with it sometimes too. I just have to tread lightly with the foods I have in the house right now, things I am reintroducing like bread and fruit.

I may even chew gum later if it gets too crazy. I feel so pathetic on days like this. I mean, how insignificant are these little struggles when compared to what women in other parts of the world are dealing with? I feel like a selfish, indulged American, that I even NEED to think about this stuff. Oh, being human is HARD sometimes!!!

I think it's got a lot to do with hormones. I just needed my cycle.

Junebug, the broths are a good idea too, like Mandalinn's exercise is. Broths, soups, coffee, all warm filling things.

Maybe I'll have a cup of miso in the mid afternoon.