Old 06-20-2008, 07:22 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 Something chat friday june 20th

Morning all. Sorry i've been MIA for a few days. Work has been insane and trying to get stuff done. This morning we are leaving for savannah for a friends wedding. It will be nice to see our old friends. Hope everyone is well.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 08:03 AM   #2  

Height: 5'6

Good morning!!!

Patricia, I was wondering where you have been!!! Glad to see you're still around, seems like our friends have been disappearing lately!!! Hope you have lots of fun this weekend!!

Well, today will be filled with cleaning, laundry and packing for our week down the shore. I have so much to do, don't know where to start!!! Anyway, I just want to wish everyone a wonderful week...I will be back next Saturday, will be sure to check in that evening. Hope everyone keeps up the hard work, I'll miss our little "chats".

Have a great weekend, all. I have a margarita for you!!!

Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 09:35 AM   #3  
KAR

Morning All,
TGIF!! It has been a long week for me! I am looking for some rest and relaxation hopefully this weekend. We are going to take the kids to the one state park near us and hike if it stays nice out.
Today I am suppose to meet one of my friends from school for lunch. SO that will be fun. I have to go help my dh clean at the city pool this morning. All his little helpers called his kids spent the night at friends houses. So he asked me to help him, since the manger of the pool is on vacation and asked him to do extra work for him this week.
Pam have a fun time at the beach. Drink a margarita or two for me! Enjoy your vacation with your family!
Patricia have a nice weekend with your friends. Have a safe trip!
Sounds like you need a break from work.
Hi to everyone else. Have a great day! Chat with you all later.
Take care,.
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 10:07 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 7"

Hey all, I haven't been coming in lately.

Went to Walmart last night and tried on some smaller clothes. I am not seeing the weight loss, but people around me are. I haven't stepped on the scale in a long time so don't know if its inches or actual weight.

Hope to be around more.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 10:20 AM   #5  

good morning....HAPPY FRIDAY!

lisa: yeah!!!!! thats so great...are you happy?...its nice when other people see it, at least for me it made me feel good!...congrats girl!

pam: have fun at the shore!

gg: have fun at the wedding!...sorry work has been crazy...take some time to relax while at the wedding

kerry: i hope you have fun at lunch with your friend!...a hike sounds wonderful!

not too much here...i got a call last night that i think i will be able to register dominic today for school and football!..im thrilled...other than that..we are having an open house/bday party at work tomorrow..should be fun..big jumpy water slide pool thing for the kids...bbq...hang out...sooooo...have a great day everyone!
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 10:46 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 177/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Good morning ladies! I didn't get a chance to check in yesterday, turned a whoppin 34 years old! Age has never really bothered me much but what has really been getting me is that in August my dh turns 40! That is real weird for me for some strange reason. Anyhow.. I can't remember who posted which questions but we were visiting in Prescott/Prescott Valley Arizona and it was my mother who got married. Also, my wedding anniversary is July 4th and we are going to Roatan Bay Honduras. I am getting sooo excited! I need to prepare a living will before we go which I am not too anxious about, but it needs to be done, it has needed to be done for a looong time!

Christina, the open house/bbq at work sounds like it will be a lot of fun!

Kerri, have fun hiking this weekend! I love to be out doing things like that, just it gets sooo hot here in the summer it's hard to be outdoors unless it is time spent in water!

Pam, Have a great time at the beach, take lots of pics! and btw, I'll let ya have a margarita for me!

Patricia, have fun at your friends weekend!

Gonna try to get some more laundry done. Have a good day!
stephanie
sheywood4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 11:47 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 164.4/158.2/140.0

Height: 5'6 3/4

Hey Everybody!

I've been MIA for quite a while. I've been sooooo busy with kids and church and yard work and kids and kids and kids, oh by the way did I mention KIDS!

I've been doing really well watching what I eat but not being an obsessive freak about it, which for me is a huge deal. I've been getting my exercise in daily, I'm having some knee and back pain but I can live with it for now. I haven't really lost much in the weight department but I'm sleeping better and I feel a little better from the standpoint that I can relieve some stress with the exercise. I still think I need to go get a second opinion about my thyroid issues.

Why can't school be year round?

Hope everyone is doing well, I can't possible go back and check up on all the posts that I've missed. Don't know when I'll get a chance to check in again.

Take care, Trish

Last edited by CCmomof5; 06-20-2008 at 11:47 AM.
CCmomof5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 01:23 PM   #8  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 05:14 PM   #9  
KAR

Evening,
I had a nice time at lunch with my friend. Then we walked over to the thrift shop across the street from the restaurant. But we didn't stay in there long because it was musty and dusty in there. Then we were walking back to our cars, when my dh was going into the restaurant we had eaten at and told me to go pick up his kids in 4 minutes from their cousin's house. So I had to cut my outing short with my friend. Then the boys' and I went to the library and they helped me get the books I needed for the summer reading contest I am doing for my sister's library. I have to read 6 books from 9 catergoies. So I think I got some good ones. This evening we are going out to our friends house for them to play cards. I just visit with the people who get out early.
Well I need to go. My dh needs the computer. I will chat with you all later. Have a great evening!
Take care,
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 06:21 PM   #10  
making progress again!

S/C/G: 210/208.4/170

Height: 5'8"

Hi everyone!

I am so pooped! DH left this morning without his lunch and since we are trying to conserve gas I decided to bike it out to him...pulling the kids...8 miles...LOTS of hills...did I mention I was pulling at least 65 lbs of child I was nuts to take on such a trek !! I left the bike there and took the car home, DH is going to bike home. He said he didn't know whether to be proud of me or think I was crazy.
Tomorrow is our anniversary. I am going to take the kids to the Downtown Solstice Fair during the day while the DH is working, then the two of us are going to go out to dinner while my mom watches the kids at night. I am looking forward to spending some "quality" time with DH.

Kerry, that summer reading program sounds fun. Summer is the only time I ever seem to read, it would be fun to have an organized format with categories and such. Sorry your outing was cut short with your friend, that would have made me

Trish, I had to laugh us teachers (at least this one!) are SOOOOOOOO glad that school is NOT all year round!

Stephanie, Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a great one. Honduras...wow...I am so jealous!

Lisa, congrats on the compliments! I think that they are fun to hear and really keep me going when I am having a tough time, and it's always exciting to try on new clothes!

Last edited by mamatoni; 06-20-2008 at 06:22 PM.
mamatoni is offline   Reply With Quote