Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 12:28 AM   #1  
Leaning out of Lurkdom ;)

Height: 5' 7"

Default 30 Day Shred ... Chat and Support

Okies Ladies... Come out, come out where ever you are.

I got my spiffy new ticker and KLK got her DVD. Lets do this!!
Old 06-09-2008, 01:00 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 201/155/145

Height: 5'6"

Default awesome!

I have had this DVD for the last three weeks. Well, I haven't done it close to 30 times, more like 10 times. I have been able to tell a huge difference. I've lost 12 more pounds because of it. I can see a huge difference in my thighs and arms. I have lost two dress sizes. I am still on level 1 because I haven't been as faithful as I should. I love this idea. Where did you get the bottom ticker?
Old 06-09-2008, 07:56 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 152/115/120

Height: 5'1"

I did level 1 twice last weekend, and I am sore. Soooore! I took my measurements last night, and I'll post any progress in the next few weeks.
Old 06-13-2008, 06:23 AM   #4  
It's never too late

S/C/G: 187.8/146.8/133

Height: 5'0

I'll join in! I got the DVD about a month ago, and have been doing it on and off, but I decided last weekend that I wanted to try doing the video at least 5 times a week. I've seen it recommended that you do level 1 10 times, level 2 10 times, then level 3 10 times (if you are ready to move on to the next level after 10 times), and I'm going to try and do that. I won't be able to do it 30 days in a row because I don't exercise every day (I need a couple of rest days per week), but my goal is to get the 30 days done in 6 weeks. I've done level 1 every night this week and it still kicks my butt, but I love the workout - I feel like it's a great no nonsense workout which is what I love.

I'm still struggling with my scale - been trying to lose my last 10 pounds since the end of January - and I'm hoping that adding in the Shred will help me lose the last 4 this summer.

Can't wait to hear from everyone else!
Old 06-13-2008, 04:34 PM   #5  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

ive successfully completed level one for 10 days....
tomorrow will be my third day of level two....
i do it after natalie cassidy workout, and i do them daily....

my first week wasnt as dedicated as i could be food wise....
but in this second week ive almost lost 4lbs....
Old 06-14-2008, 08:13 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 153/148/140

Height: 5'7

Hi! I just bought the dvd, so I'll start this today.. I don't think I can make it in 30 days.. I'll be travelling for some days, but I'll make it the days when I am able to..
Old 06-14-2008, 07:10 PM   #7  

I have done it about 5 times and it was kicking my tail. Our air went up so had to put work outs on hold until fixed. I am going to start tomorrow and do my 30 days in a row.
Old 06-15-2008, 02:01 AM   #8  
Leaning out of Lurkdom ;)

Height: 5' 7"

YaY!! You all are exciting me so much about this!! Thank Youuu!

mamasoank has me the most jazzed with these words... from you lips to gods ear let this be the same for me!

Quote:
more like 10 times. I can see a huge difference in my thighs and arms. I have lost two dress sizes. I am still on level 1 because I haven't been as faithful as I should.
I got my 1 time in . Have finally made it through the jiggly, jelly, I am gunna die but boy do I feel good feeling. I am so looking forward to seeing those kind of results. I know stamina, endurance, and strength will be my biggest reward. Along with that darned habit thing I am trying to grasp... But boy a 44 year old woman can dream can't she? Nah, I am joshing I know I will see many positive results frm this.

NoVaVTFan my goal is to get the 30 days done in 6 weeks.

I think this is a fabulous goal! One I may copy as well.

Quote:
I'm still struggling with my scale - been trying to lose my last 10 pounds since the end of January - and I'm hoping that adding in the Shred will help me lose the last 4 this summer.
This so me too. Lets encourage each other on in this endeavour. I have hit the platuea from hades, since coming to this country. January as well. I need to see 150 again!! I need to revalidate that I can lose so my goal wont be lost to me. Most of this mind work, if your brain can believe it, your heart can achieve it. I need to reinforce that I am capable.

sh3l5 WTG on the Loss!!

theresia & spcdcider to you both, glad to have you here!!

If any one is interested I got my 30 day ticker from the www.tickerfactory.com

Have a wonderful Sunday!
Old 06-15-2008, 09:56 PM   #9  

I did my second workout today. Felt great.. I am planning to do level 1 for the first 10 days, then go on to level 2.. Let's do this girlz, don't give up,, only 30 days of your whole life
Old 06-16-2008, 05:41 PM   #10  

I just did my third workout.. I am very tired in my arms when I do push ups, but it goes OK,,
Old 06-16-2008, 05:46 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 146.5/144/125

Height: 5'3"

I'm SO excited I saw this thread. I am, for the very first time, going to go home and do the Jillian Michaels 30-day Shred DVD. It's great to find you girls....it'll be nice to follow your progress and your posts are just what I needed to get me motivated to do this. I always get the 4:00 lag, but now I'm pumped!

I will let you know how it goes - if I can walk tomorrow.
Old 06-17-2008, 10:17 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 146.5/144/125

Height: 5'3"

I just did my first workout yesterday. Sheesh - I felt like I was gonna die! But, right about that point, it was over. Thank GOODNESS. I can feel my shoulders and legs today - nice. Haven't felt that in awhile. I'm ready for tonight.

Question - do y'all do this workout EVERY day?
Old 06-17-2008, 10:57 AM   #13  

So far I've done it for every day,, I will do day 4 today.. But I guess I'll maybe take a day off soon.. I'll try not do, but we'll see..
Old 06-17-2008, 04:28 PM   #14  
One Pound at a Time

S/C/G: 190/149/150

Height: 5'6"

Hello everyone, I've posted in the other 30 Day Shred thread but I'll join up with this one too. I've been alternating the 30 Day Shred level 1 with the Cardio Kickbox workout. Both of them kick my butt EVERY day. Even though I can get through them both without stopping (for the most part) I still don't feel like it ever gets any easier, which is good that it's still presenting a challenge. I'm going to try a few more days of level 1 and then attempt level 2. For those of you that don't have it, the Cardio Kickbox REALLY makes you sweat and I highly recommend it.
Old 06-17-2008, 06:52 PM   #15  

Hi and welcome!!
I will try to get the Cardio Kickbox later when I go back to Europe.. I am in the caribean now for 3 more months, Don't think I can get it here..
Anyway, I just did my fourth workout,, The push ups are still hard, but everything else goes pretty good.. For me the cardio and ab parts are the easiest ones..
Closed Thread