Old 06-16-2008, 03:53 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/180

Height: 5'5

Default OT: Woman to Woman Question. Please forgive me!

Hey all!

Please forgive me, i dont have anyone else to go to with this question. At work some of the ladies were talking about this new cosmetic surgery that is suppose to replace a woman's hymen (?) For those women who wantto be "virgins" again. I don't know how else to phrase it. So it got me to thinking...this is my question. I have never had children and I havent had sex in about 10 years. I am waiting until I get married. Well, am I "tight" again. I mean will it hurt when I eventually have sex again? I might be getting married in a little over a year and I really don't want to be surprised. I am so sorry to bring this question here but I dont have anyone else to ask. I appreciate it if you can bring some knowledge to the issue for me.

Thanks!!

Last edited by RoyalAthena; 06-16-2008 at 04:08 PM. Reason: spelling
RoyalAthena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 04:02 PM   #2  
Dori

S/C/G: 258.8/234/160

Height: 5'8"

Everyone is different so it might hurt, it might just be a little uncomfortable, and maybe it won't hurt at all...I know that if we don't have sex for a long time ( a couple of weeks) when we do I am a little sore during and afterward (and I've had five kids). I say prepare for the worst and hope for the best I know, I'm such a big help huh? LOL
Mommie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 04:05 PM   #3  
Loving life!!

S/C/G: 360/159/145

Height: 5' 8"

As long as you have lubrication and take it slow the pain should be minimal for your next "first time"

It makes me almost laugh but sad when people think that the only way they can be "tight" again is surgery. When they do this they can damage nerve endings in there that help with orgasms....and who on earth would want that??
TJFitnessDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 04:14 PM   #4  
On my way

S/C/G: 262/210/159

Height: 5'2"

it will hurt, because you are tight, but your hymen will not have grown back so you need not worry about pain from tearing...and i wouldn't expect any bleeding. my best advice is to have your partner really "ease into things" when the time comes...and also, make sure you are fully aroused before penetration.
mescelestus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 04:17 PM   #5  
KLK
Karen: La Cicciona

S/C/G: Sz 24-26 / Sz 12-14 / Sz 6-8

Height: 5' 4"

Umm... the hymen doesn't grow back, so I don't think you will "relive" your first time or anything like that. It might be uncomfortable, since you're very tight, but if you're adequately lubricated, it shouldn't hurt.
KLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 05:55 PM   #6  
*Courtney Rae*

S/C/G: 245/217/160

First of all congrats on the marriage/engagement. I would imagine it might be a little uncomfortable. You can never know what to expect, but i would suggest maybe getting some lube for that night. Not only will it help with discomfort, but if you get a playful one (ie: flavored or warming) it will be a nice surprise for your partner. I would try and make sure that you are "warmed up" before going in for the kill and make sure he knows if you are uncomfortable.
CandyKisses0204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 06:11 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 254/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

I had a looooong break (years) from sexual activity prior to meeting my husband. It didn't hurt, but we went slowly and made sure I was lubricated. If you are really worried get some lubrication cream...although if he does things right you will provide your own lubrication! It didn't hurt, it felt good.

I find even when we have breaks it only hurts if I am dry...and when there has been a break there is a tendency for him to want to go more quickly and not bring me to readiness.

Don't worry...this will be great.
Pandora123a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 11:00 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 288/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

My first instinct is to ask: If you're worried about it, why not practice a little in advance?

There are lots of tools (toys) that will let you re-adjust to penetration at your own pace.
LisaF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 11:53 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/180

Thanks everyone! I feel more at ease. It helps to know what to expect. Thanks again for taking the time out to reassure me!!!

Last edited by RoyalAthena; 06-17-2008 at 01:16 AM.
RoyalAthena is offline   Reply With Quote