Default Yoga Booty Ballet?

Anyone try it?

Success stories?
delsey2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 07:03 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 173/171/130

Height: 5'7

Or The Firm Believer's Club?

I'm thinking about trying one of the two?
delsey2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 07:38 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 148.2/145.2/135

I have the Yoga Booty Ballet, and really enjoy the upbeatness (if that is a real word) of the dvd's. The two girls are really fun and it is one of those that you are shocked when they start to cool things down as it does not really feel as if it has been a half hour or so. I must admit I sweat like a pig with doing it, but to me that is a bonus!

The Firm one I have never tried. Wondering if anyone else has tried it and what your take is on it.

I also do the Hip Hop Abs as well as Rockin Body with Shaun T. LOVE IT!!!! Again fun and over before you know it!
RedoBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 08:56 AM   #4  

I have the Firm and LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I have the one with the Blue Box and I have really seen a difference with it. At first I could not keep up lol but now I can!

I do Hip Hop Abs also and the Billy Blanks Ab Bootcamp.
Applez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 02:28 PM   #5  
Booty-Tron

S/C/G: 165/131/130

Height: 5'4"

i am OBSESSED with Yoga Booty Ballet. i would definitely recommend it. You can buy the DVDs on Amazon relatively cheaply, too. I own most of them (apparently there are 17 different programs on 12 or so DVDS, i own about 9 DVDs), and i love the variety. last night i did Sculpt, which is an hour long and uses free weights. i think i'm going to do Cardio Cabaret tonight to get my booty shakin'!
painted lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 06:04 PM   #6  
Peach

It depends what you want. The firm is more... hard-core. while YBB can be a bit campy (but I like it), and it's very doo-able, and you are working hard while it not seeming like it (I sweat like a pig - more than I do doing WATP). I can't speak for Firm, but I know that with YBB you'll lean, tone, and walk more like a dancer, as that's what it's more specifed to do .
princesspeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 08:08 PM   #7  
Booty-Tron

yeah, YBB is designed to give you lean, long muscles. i have really bad scoliosis and it's gotten less painful because of YBB... the muscles around my spinal column have strengthened, making it easier to support my crooked back!
Old 06-18-2008, 08:11 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 306/196.6/180

Height: 5ft8.5

I forgot about YBB but now I recall the infomercial- it looked fun! I am thinking of getting something to do at home for the days I don't get into the gym.
Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 08:06 AM   #9  
Peach

Hart: than that's exactly what you want to do is grab a YBB
What I'm doing (i can't remmeber if I mentioned it), Is YBB + Walk away the Pounds at the same time; the goal being by the time ten weeks is over, both exercises have whittled away 30 pounds; but if not i'm toned up immensely, and can take harder strength dvds again, like Minna Lessig's tank top arms * bikini belly* boy shorts bottom, and do train for your body type dvd + walking
princesspeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 06:14 PM   #10  
Booty-Tron

I'm planning on buying an elliptical machine in the next 6 months or so. then i can alternate between YBB and intense cardio!