Old 06-12-2008, 07:03 PM   #1  
mugwhumps

Arrow Tips for Night shift workers

So... after conflicting advise from COD workers... I decided I'm going to make my days start and end at 1a.m. ... because of shift work.

Anyone else shift working? How do you get in your foods in the day when you're sleeping for your night shift - without feeling stuffed and too gross to sleep?

Any nurses have tips for getting foods in on the run?

I like to save my 'light' foods for lunch at midnight - I usually have melons, cottage cheese, crackers and nuts/seeds. Also save a LA lite bar for before or at work (with my wake up coffee to get me through til 'breakfast' for the next day.
mugwhumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 07:13 PM   #2  
~Don't Postpone Joy~

S/C/G: 241.8/228/199.0

Mug... no advice here... sorry... but I know there is a thread out there specifically for 'shift' workers.... I'll see if I can find it... ? hopefully it didn't go in the crash... I'll be back........ Caroline ~~
Sweetcaroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 07:16 PM   #3  
~Don't Postpone Joy~

S/C/G: 241.8/228/199.0

Found it........ hope this helps......
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...=shift+workers
Sweetcaroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 10:32 PM   #4  
Miss Thickness

S/C/G: 198/189/165

Height: 5'7

Yes, thank you for this post i'm a newbie and i work two jobs and i'm wondering one from 2:30 pm untill 10:30pm and the other right after 11:00pm untill 7:30am and sometimes i have leave early from the second job to report to the first job at 6:30 untill 2:30 pm and back to the second job later on that night for 11:00 pm and i just don't know how to include exacise in my life and as far as eating i do need pointers please thank you post!
ciliciaclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 06:12 PM   #5  
mugwhumps

thanks sweet caroline. going back to work after vacation on friday and soooo looking forward to my hectic 4 day schedule.
mugwhumps is offline   Reply With Quote