View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 07:26 PM   #30
krazykk

S/C/G: 344.5/tracker/144.5

Height: 5'4"

Thanks to all for the good wishes! I now remember why IU was so successful when I was using this board!

GINA! you look absolutely FANTASTIC You have done such a fantastic job! I would not have guessed that you had problems on plan. When I saw how much you had lost I was so happy for you but so mad at myself! However, I do realize that that is negative self talk and I choose to only have positive self talk! I hope to run into you soon. I am so thankful for Susie and the staff, they have been very supportive and understanding.

Strawberry I also had a gain after my conditioning week, but took it in stride. It is great to see all the new people, I can feel like not only do I have the wisdom of those who have been around a while, I also have fresh ideas from all the newbies!

I also think it is great to mention our gains and slip ups. Sometimes just getting it out really helps. I have no support here at home, my husband doesn't believe in asking how it is going, he thinks that is a personal question, I want him to ask, so we don't talk about it! Go figure!

Keep up the good work everyone, I can't wait to get to know you all better!

Starting Date 09/27/2007
39 .25 inches gone forever!

Long Term Goal

Short Term Goal