View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 04:03 PM   #21
mamaspank

S/C/G: 201/155/145

Height: 5'6"

I think I will start here: I am a country girl born and bred in Idaho. I grew up on a dairy. My mom taught me early on never to depend on a man and to be an independent thinker no matter the consequences.
I don't mind labels as long as it is me labeling myself. I am a jock/alternachick/newmama. I love sports. I love/loathe my competitiveness because it has near destroyed some relationships. I can turn anything into a competition; thankfully, my best friend is my complete opposite and can stand me.
I totally got knocked up in 2006 and in June 2007, the best thing happened. I gave life to my son. He is what has kept me truckin after a few bad personal blows in the last few years. My father died March 2006 and my life was turned upside down. Tugg, my son, has been a shining light in a dark time of my life. I found out who my real friends were when I decided to embrace becoming a mother. Some of them thought I was nuts and that my life was over. They obviously have some flawed thinking.
Well, he is a little older, 10-months, and I think it is time I lost this baggage around my tummy and thighs. NO MORE EXCUSES.
mamaspank is offline   Reply With Quote