Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 12:26 AM   #1  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

Default 6 flags update

Hi everyone
about a month ago i asked you all if I would have any trouble fitting on the rides at six flags... and i finally went today. Basically i won six flags tickets so I had to go. i was terrified that the workers would have to tell me that i was too big for the rides
but all turned out right! i kept remembering everyones response about how i would be fine and to have a good time. I fit on all the rides, some with room to spare
now i sort of feel silly for worrying but I had such a good time so Im getting over it.
anyways, just wanted to say thanks to those posters who responded to my original post luv ya
oh yeah i added a six flags pic

Last edited by kisskiss; 07-31-2012 at 12:55 AM. Reason: deleted pic for privacy. sorry if this bumps this thread!
Old 05-16-2008, 02:02 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/179/130

Height: 5'5.5"

You're gorgeous! I wasn't posting at the time, but I remember that thread. I'm so glad everything worked out! I've always had a big fear of not fitting on the rides, especially when I was at my original HW.
Old 05-16-2008, 02:04 AM   #3  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

gald you enjoyed youself....
iwent to Alton Towers back last year....
and witnessed someone trying to fit into a seat in Nemesis....
they have one seat on the ride that is bigger than the average seats....
but i guess its the embarassment of having to move!....
Old 05-16-2008, 02:44 AM   #4  
I shall be released...

Height: 5'8"

I am glad you had a good time!
My fiance and I had plans to go to Halloweekends at Worlds of Fun last October, but I cancelled it because I felt too fat to enjoy myself and would have been too scared of getting kicked off rides. (It happened once at another theme park and I haven't been to one since) I'm hoping to get down enough to go this year.
Old 05-16-2008, 05:45 AM   #5  
Made of Starstuff

I'm so glad you had a good time!!!!

(You look fantastic, btw! )
Old 05-16-2008, 07:59 AM   #6  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Awww man I'm jealous! I LOVE roller coasters! The sad part is that I used to live within 30 minutes of Six Flags over Ga. and never went. We just never got around to it or were always broke or whatever....

Anyway, you were worried over NOTHING! I'm glad you had a great day!
Old 05-16-2008, 08:34 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 264/264/140

I went to disney last summer and the only thing I was dreading was the bit where your getting on the rollercoaster and the whole lines watching cos I thought I wouldn't fit, such a relieve when the bar goes down right and fits.

glad ya had a good time
Old 05-17-2008, 12:10 AM   #8  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupin View Post
I went to disney last summer and the only thing I was dreading was the bit where your getting on the rollercoaster and the whole lines watching cos I thought I wouldn't fit, such a relieve when the bar goes down right and fits.

glad ya had a good time
i was so worried when I would first get on a ride, waiting for the lap bar to go down, or the shoulder restraint thing to come down. after I went on the major roller coasters with no problem, I relaxed. i went on thur, so there was no one there and I was able to get on the rides like 2-3 times. so, the second time around i was a lot more relaxed and confident
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiders from Mars View Post
You're gorgeous!
omg that just made my day Thank you.
Thanks everyone! i had such an awesome time. I have avoided six flags since like I was in 11th grade, and that was hard bc I absolutely love roller coasters. I will get on anything. So to be able to go back, and ride everything was so awesome. It made me so happy

justsharing, Do it ! Im sure you will have a great time when you decide to go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSharing83 View Post
I am glad you had a good time!
My fiance and I had plans to go to Halloweekends at Worlds of Fun last October, but I cancelled it because I felt too fat to enjoy myself and would have been too scared of getting kicked off rides. (It happened once at another theme park and I haven't been to one since) I'm hoping to get down enough to go this year.
again, thanks everyone
Old 05-17-2008, 02:17 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 230/210/150

OMG I understand this completely. I have ginormous cha'cha's so i am terrified that when we go to Busch gardens Tampa this July that I am just not gonna be able to fit! It scares the crap outta me. My b/f would be so embarrassed as would i if i had to walk back outta line b/c i couldn't fit.
You looked marvelous! You should be so proud of yourself!
Old 05-17-2008, 06:26 AM   #10  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

yayy for going

and bigger yayyyyyyyy for having fun
Old 06-12-2008, 05:53 PM   #11  
Not stopping at ANY cost

S/C/G: 260/220/160

Height: 5'5''

One time I went to Six Flags in Gurnee,IL this was maybe 4 years ago. I tried to go on Raging Bull and they said I couldn't ride the ride. I was so embarassed I could feel burning hot tears in my eyes, but I just walked away mad, 2 years later I tried again without any problems and have not had any since, but I was so hurt and I remember this girl next to me who had to be atleast 350 lbs, but they let her ride and I was so upset.

That really made me want to lose weight though, I can't handle public humiliation like that!
Closed Thread