Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2008, 01:41 PM   #1  
kitty Momo

Talking Back In Kindergarten #44

to the Back In Kindergarten thread!

"I feel like I am back in kindergarten in many ways... personal, sometimes at work and now with the weight loss. I have done so many things wrong over the years.....emotional eating, pills for weight loss, eating the wrong things, failed diets, etc.
Now it's time to start fresh, kinda like back in kindergarten......"

You are welcome to join us in our chatter about life and our weight loss journey! So please grab your coffee/water/diet coke or whatever your drink of choice is, and pull up a chair and join us!
Old 05-10-2008, 01:45 PM   #2  
kitty Momo

Mindee's Post from Thread #43

well, we had a great night last night! we took the kids to the bike night at the local flea market. we walked all over the place but because it was cold not that many bikes showed up. but it was still a good time had by all! then we had to go to walmart to get some stuff!

Tommy was asking me what he gets for our anniversary, since I get two holidays in one! for our anniversary, I get dinner and bowling. For mother's day, I get a new purse and some flowers!

SuzieQ~ I am inching closer and closer to that number and I am so excited about it! Have fun with McD!

Cristina's Post from thread #43

Hiya Chickies...

MINDEE... WTG on being at 231!! Sounds like you guys have a nice weekend planned, enjoy your date night! Bowling sounds like loads of fun. Sounds like Brandon made out like a bandit!

SUSAN...when you are finished with your house cleaning, you can come do mine! Actually, DD is going to do it sometime today. Enjoy your day with McD! And WTG on being at 160!

FRANCIE...okay, so you're seeing the U.S....it's part of the world, lol. Hoping you guys get to stay there so you can get to Europe.

Another gloomy day here in Oz. Supposed to get more rain today and it looks like it is moving in. Woke up to the sun shining in the window and now it is getting dark. Nothing special planned today...aiming to finish Mary, Mary which I think I will. V is working, J is working and DD is cleaning the house for me and it is a good book that I don't want to put down. Was dozing last night or I would have had most of it done.

Did the Leslie Sansone's Trim & Slim and the Firming dvd and will do the sculpt & burn later. The first two are 30 minutes long and the last one 40 minutes.

That's about all I have. Most likely won't be back to post until Tuesday so I will wish you ladies a wonderful weekend and a very Happy Momma's Day!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, LADIES!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 05-10-2008 at 01:47 PM.
Old 05-10-2008, 01:59 PM   #3  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just popping in here while I have some time before we leave for our date night!

I stepped on the scale this morning and I was an even 231! So, I am doing something right! I even managed to walk over 11 miles yesterday! I even walked almost 24,000 steps!

I am going to look into getting some more Leslie Sansone dvd's. I love the work out of hers that I have been doing, and she helps to pass the time without you watching the clock every few minutes!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!
Old 05-10-2008, 02:15 PM   #4  
kitty Momo

Happy Mothers Day Weekend!!

And that includes Sassy and Francie because you gals have kitty cats that are your babies!!

Speaking of which my Momo went outside this morning, made a bee line for the open door. Argh. I have to treat him again soon so I guess we will be ok.

Mindee chickie on the 231!! Amazing on the 11 miles, you are another Exercise Queen! What kind of shoes are you wearing?? I was thinking of getting New Balance as soon as I get the tax refund. Love the avatar of Brandon and his flowers! Gaby did a flower for me with her handprint as the flowers, it is cute. I always save the girls art work, one thing I am good at. lol Have fun tonight!!

Cristina
- I caulked my tub yesterday and I still have to mop my floors. Rach has for sure needs to clean her room, I can't even go in there without getting depressed. Kind of gloomy here too.

anyway - just walked over and handed Gab to her father, she will come back in early tomorrow. Weighed in at 159 this morning and I was thrilled. Finally!
Might skipped the Lake Merwin thing now w/ McD and go see Iron Man and have dinner at Chevy's tonight. I can't think of any lo cal Mexican food but a tamale and spanish rice sounds good.

My mom called and my grandmother went on hospice Thursday, she is failing pretty fast so I need to make a trip over and see her today sometime. We were never close but I am named after her and I should be there to support my mother.

anyway a to Sassy, Francie, Jules, Katy and Sue!!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 05-12-2008 at 12:37 PM.
Old 05-10-2008, 02:18 PM   #5  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Just stopping by real quick.

My friend came over last night..and we battled it out on the Wii..it was a lot of fun. We worked up a sweat!! So we decided to go for a walk outside..and we ended up walking way too far, lol. But it was all good. Thats what happens when all you're doing is gossiping, lol.

I stayed up reading until 4am and finished my book. YAY!! But then I made a big mistake in sleeping with 2 fans on and the window open. My throat was so dry when I woke up. Ugh..I'm sipping on some green tea right now. I think walking around last night had something to do with it too. I'm like my grandfather...the night air is not good for me, lol.

Anyways..I'm gonna go jump in the shower because my hair is too curly and I'm just sick of it, lol.

Happy Sat all!!
Old 05-10-2008, 02:37 PM   #6  

just popping back in here while I have a chance!

SusieQ~ I am sorry to hear about your grandmother. Thanks for the bravo...I am actually using City Sneaks for my shoes. I got them from my mom when we were visiting her. I have a pair of Reeboks, I think they are, that I also got from my mom. I tried wearing them one night when I walking with Marissa, and they started to hurt my feet. But they were also kind of tight on my feet. I also need new shoes, so I will be looking for a pair of new walking shoes. That art work that Gab did sounds like Brandon's Easter Bunny that he made me. It was a bunny body and the ears were his foot prints.

Francie~ How are you doing? That sounds like you guys had a great workout!! Good for you!
Old 05-10-2008, 05:21 PM   #7  
kitty Momo

What I do to chat w/ you ladies! The lady next to me is pounding on her keyboard and tapping her foot, it is annoying the **** out of me!

Franice - What were you reading?? How did the hair come out?? Mine gets curly too , hate that so use a hot iron on it.

Mindee - Thank you. Grandma is 98, she has had a full life. I don't think she has been real happy since she had to move from her house a year ago. Very proud lady and has been upset not being able to care for herself. Cute about the Bunny art!!

K- have to get ready for my McD. I cleaned the grooves in my scale today, just had to share how anal I have become. lol

ta ta
Old 05-10-2008, 05:33 PM   #8  

SusieQ~ You know we love you! (even if you do get stuck next to people that annoy you) Speaking of which, have you had to sit next to the coffee sipping lady lately? That sounds like my grandmas....both of them......my grandma in Texas, wrote us a little note on our anniversary card that said that she sold her car last year after 61 years of driving.
Old 05-10-2008, 05:40 PM   #9  
I was born this way hey!

Mindee~I'm pretty good. Enjoying my day off!! How are you?

Susan~I'm reading The Chronicles of Narnia. Theres like 7 books total I think. I'm on book 5 now. My hair looks better now. I didnt blow dry my hair the last time I showered so it was all curly. Today, I just had enough of the curly hair..and blow dried and straightened it. Its all nice and smooth now.

Today is turning out to be a really good day. I'm watching National Treasure right now..and after it comes all 3 Indiana Jones movies!!! They're started with the 3rd one though..which is kinda weird, but whatever. LoL!!! I love me some Harrison Ford!!! And tonight, Shia Labeouf (whose in the 4th one) is hosting SNL!! Woot!!!!! I love him, even though he's a year younger than me, lol.

Okay..movie is back on now..BBL!!
Old 05-11-2008, 02:18 AM   #10  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Talking Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Old 05-11-2008, 02:28 PM   #11  
kitty Momo

Happy Mother's Day!!

Mindee- The stir coffee lady I saw last week. I didn't even notice her until I heard the stirring. She is one annoying chick! Yesterday I had to shield my eyes from seeing the lady tapping her foot. Little things really piss me off....haha. How was the date night?? Hope you and Tommy and fun!

Francie - McD wants to see Indiana Jones, I told him to go by himself. I don't like Harrison Ford, he is so wooden acting. IMHO. You live in Suckydale, eh??? lol

Sassy - Beautiful card Sassy, thanks for posting!

My evening was nice and involved a tamale....and no that isn't a male private part. Hee haw, ya I am in a happy mood, ignore me. McD and I went to Chevy's and I had 2 blended Margarita's....a strawberry & lime one, they were so good. I ordered the 2 tamale combo, I ate the beans but not the rice. I was too full for that and I was eating counter clockwise and the rice was at 11:00....and I was full by 6:00......
Huh?? What did she say???
After that we were too lazy to go to see Iron Man so we went to Blockbusters and McD let me get Into the Wild, I have been wanting to see it.
Got home at midnight and Rach was still up watching Harriet the Spy, I thought that was cute. I went straight to bed w / the kitty an dslept really good.
Up at 7 w/ the phone ringing and went to get coffee and a Sunday paper. Waited for Gab who came home at 11am. She brought me flowers and some yummy homemade chocolate cookie that he dad made.
Now I am waiting for all the girls to get ready and we will go see my mom.

Hi to Cristina, Sue, Katy, and Grandma Jules!!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 05-11-2008 at 02:30 PM.
Old 05-11-2008, 03:10 PM   #12  
I was born this way hey!

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I was just gonna spend the day watching movies that my mom & I liked..but I got really depressed in the middle of The Wedding Singer (my mom would watch that movie 20 times in a row, lol). So ya...I'm gonna take a mom movie break and watch Disturbia. I'm seriously in a Shia Labeouf mood right now. He was so funny on SNL last night (I laughed so hard during one of the skits that I hurt my throat again, lol). I've bumped him up from #6 to number #2, lol. Jake Gyllenhaal has been bumped down to #3. I've informed Fonzo of this change, and he's happy that he's still my #1, LOL!!!

Susan~Omg, I love Indiana Jones!! I'm just dying to go see it when it comes out. I made Fonzo swear over and over that he will not go see it without me!!

OKay well..I lost another pound yesterday. But then last night, I went on an emotional eating binge..and I thought for sure I would've gained it all back. But I stepped on the scale this morning..and nada. I'm exactly the same. I guess I'm pretty good at maintaining my weight.

Anyhoo..I shall go now..Toodles!!
Old 05-11-2008, 03:26 PM   #13  

just thought I would pop in and wish every one a Happy Mother's Day!

we had a great date night! we had a great dinner, and our friends got us a cream puff sundae for our anniversary. and I was good and didn't overindulge!!! then we went bowling and I worked off all the food that I ate! we even got a king size Mr. Goodbar, and I am happy to report that about 3/4 of it is sitting in the freezer right now!

Francie~ Sounds like you had a great movie night! I have a copy of the second National Treasure, but I haven't watched it yet. That is great on your weight loss! I was going to step on the scale this morning, before I ate, but I didn't get a chance to.

Sassy~ That was very beautiful! Thanks for posting that!

SusieQ~ I am the same way......the littlest things really bug me! And the smaller it is, the more it bugs me! Sounds like you had a great date and a great Mother's Day!
Old 05-11-2008, 07:54 PM   #14  
RosieKate

Happy Mother's Day everyone! I met up with an old friend from high school whom I hadn't seen in a long time and we went out for drinks in the middle of the afternoon - scandalous! But you know, we didn't have to wait for a table, lol! Guess that's the last place folks take Mom on her special day...We were joking with our server, " Don't worry, honey, everyone will be here for Father's Day!"

Francie - I know I'm an old broad, but I think Shia Le Beouf is pretty cute - Our whole family really liked Transformers, but I think I liked it for a completely different reason than they did, lol! I think that makes me a dirty old lady...

Mindee - What a great date night! Ours is coming up and DH proposed sending the kids off to the grandparents overnight and taking me out to see the Sex and the City Movie then dinner...now I just have to wait until June darnit

Susan
- mmm tamales sound really good right now...hey have a great time with you daughters and your mom.

HI to Cristina, Jules, Sue, Sassy and anyone else reading this. I just got home and my family's rolling in any minute so I have to cut it short for now. Hope everyone is having a great day!

Old 05-11-2008, 08:03 PM   #15  
I was born this way hey!

Mindee~How did you get a copy of the 2nd National Treasure?!?!?! Thats not fair!! LoL!!! I really wanna see it. Wait..is it out on dvd and I didnt even realize it?

Katy~Well..he's 21, so you're not a dirty old lady, lol. I'm ALWAYS watching Transformers. And not because of the storyline, lol. Plus, he's a really good actor. I really enjoyed The Greatest Game Ever Played, and Holes. Omg I LOVED that movie!!! I even used to watch Even Stevens when it was on the Disney channel. I like Zac Effron too (he was so cute in Hairspray) and the kid is like 19 or 20 years old!! Me & my friend had to make sure he was of age before we could admit to liking him, LOL!!

Okay..I'm finally gonna go watch Disturbia now. I ended up taking a much needed nap, so I didnt get to watch it earlier, lol.

Katy~Something for our viewing pleasure

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 05-11-2008 at 08:05 PM.
Closed Thread