Old 05-08-2008, 04:49 PM   #1  
*Courtney Rae*

S/C/G: 245/217/160

Height: 5'5

Default Back to square 1...again

So i have been doing really well for the past few weeks until monday. I had pizza. Then ate out 3 times. Today was the grand opening for my work so we have pizza, cake, cupcakes, cookies, and some fruit. Well i ate EVERYTHING in my site! I had like 4 pieces of pizza, 2 mini cookies and like 5 mini cupcakes. A little bit of fruit but i feel so sick and i just keep eating!!!! Ugh i cant get myself to stop. I cant escape it cause im the only "employee" here. The other 2 are the owners so there is no where to go. All the goodies will be here until like tuesday and I need some motivation and support/advice. Help
CandyKisses0204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 05:58 PM   #2  
Back to the horse

S/C/G: 105/101.6/63

Height: 5'8

gosh!!!
all i have for you are good wishes!!
i hope that you have the will power to overcome this, try to take food with you, so you can eat healthy food.
look the other way!
you can do it!
olguitha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 06:32 PM   #3  
I will do this.

Honey - this isn't square one. Just a step side ways.

Don't beat yourself up - stuff happens. You aren't gonna gain 15 pounds back from one day but bringing your own food would be a great thing.

Also, pack a weight watchers brownie or something so you don't feel left out by not eating sweets.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 06:57 PM   #4  
SE Asia, baby

S/C/G: 232/141/132

hey candy, sorry about your past few days. i know it feels like you really messed up but like taylor said, you can't gain back 15 lbs that short of time.

how about you just take the last few days as a reminder of how you don't want to go back to living like you did before? i know that mentality always help me get through little blips in the road!

good luck getting back on track--you can do it!
graciegoose13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 08:03 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 187.4/147.4/129

Height: 5'2"

As everyone said, you are definitely not back at square 1!! A bad few days is just that- a bad few days. You need to catch those before they spiral into weeks, months, and so on- which is what you did. Now, it's time to hop back on the wagon!!! I agree with the others- definitely pack foods. Bring in some healthy foods that you truly enjoy, then maybe the temptations aren't quite as strong. Good luck!
Erika79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 09:01 PM   #6  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Guess what? I did ALMOST the same thing yesterday and I'm back on track today. I've been really good today. It was supposed to be a Rest day for my exercise, but I felt little bit guilty about what I did yesterday so I did some exercise, until my daughter came along. haha... sigh. :P
So what did I do yesterday? On my way to work, out of nowhere, I got this STRONG STRONG urge to eat Italian Cheese Bread from Little Ceasars. It had been awhile and they are sooo good but I just haven't had a chance and haven't even been thinking about it for awhile. So I don't know where that came from...but I gave in. I told myself, I will just have 1-2 sticks and give the rest to my co-workers. I ended up having 8 pieces out of 10 throughout the night!!! (I work 8 PM - 4 AM) That's 1300 cal! Sigh..
But like I said earlier, I'm back on the track. I kinda cheated and weighed myself out of worry...well, I weighed 200.8 on Monday at home, and today it was actually 199. Now, I didn't give myself false hope because that doesn't mean that's where I will be next Monday, but hey, at least I didn't gain weight because of the bread.

Also, you didn't just give up saying "you know what? forget it! I'm done with this!" You know that you stepped aside and are willing to get back on the track. I think that's what matters. =)
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 10:35 AM   #7  
this one's for life

S/C/G: 141/139/120

Height: 5'4"

What if you brought your own army of your favorite fruit, low-cal snacks and foods and ate a bunch of those so that by the time you face the evil cupcakes, you'll be much stronger in terms of willpower?

I always eat my breakfast as soon as I get to work, before giant boxes of Noah's bagels start arriving for everybody to have, or pastries or danishes. When I'm feeling full, I just don't feel like eating them... and then a few hours later I'm feeling great whereas if I had had a bagel, I'd be hungry again or feeling blah.

Fruit is your friend!
chickennugget126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 11:16 AM   #8  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

everybody overindulges on the bad at some time....
jump back on the wagon again....
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 09:40 AM   #9  
*Courtney Rae*

S/C/G: 245/217/160

Thanks everyone for all the advice! I trying to get back on track. Life has been super hectic, but bringing snacks did help! I appreciate everyones help and support
CandyKisses0204 is offline   Reply With Quote