Old 05-07-2008, 02:41 PM   #1  

Default Which Plan

Hi Everyone,
I have a friend who weight 184 pounds and she is 5'5. She really wants to try the plan before she joins. What color plan who she be on? Or what number plan? What would the break out be food wise and portion wise?

Thank you so much for your help.

Heidi
heidz1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 05:40 PM   #2  
TBL Challenge Blue Team

S/C/G: 308/199/175

Height: 5'6"

Probably need some more information on your friend, but I am 5'5.5" and according to my schedule for dropping plans, I would be on Gold with lites (Purple without lites) at 190. Just as an FYI, there is NO difference in the servings you get on Gold or Purple, only the serving sizes, which are much harder to explain (for example on Purple you get 6 oz of beef and only 4 oz of beef on Gold per serving)

Purple and Gold Servings:
2 - Proteins
4 - Veggies
3 - Fruit
2 - Starch
1 - Dairy
1 - Fat
2 - Lites

Is your friend active?
krjpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 05:46 PM   #3  

Thanks so much. What are things do you need to do? I would say she is not active. With those servings should I add 2 luna bars?
heidz1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 06:01 PM   #4  
TBL Challenge Blue Team

S/C/G: 308/199/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidz1234 View Post
Thanks so much. What are things do you need to do? I would say she is not active. With those servings should I add 2 luna bars?
At that weight, she should really try and get some exercise in, IMHO.

If she is doing the Luna Bars (which is what I use), I would recommend the Gold with the Lites and to keep her protein sizes downyou can figure 6 oz for chicken and 4 oz for beef, as for the rest, it would take to long to list it out and I would have to go find the book, since I am still on purple for another 27 lbs.

Since she is just going to try it, before she decides to join, but you might want to talk to someone using the number plans since LAWL doesn't use the colored version anymore, they are totally different from my understanding.
krjpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 11:21 AM   #5  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

there is a difference between purple and gold.......and if memory serves me correct, it is in the meat portion sizes. I will try to check it out later......or if anyone else remembers......please fill us in. It was a long long time ago that I was on purple and/or gold....but I will see if I can find my materials Also, I think purple might get one more starch...........hmmmmmmm, i have to go look now
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 11:23 AM   #6  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Gold w/lites (this is where you lose 2 oz. of protein, and some off the vegetarian proteins)
2 Protein
3 Vegetables
3 Fruits
2 Starches
1 Dairy
1 Fat
2 LA Lites
3 condiments

This is what I have saved in my program notes

Last edited by Mama Nicole; 05-08-2008 at 11:23 AM.
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote