Old 05-07-2008, 02:18 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 158.6/123.7/127

Height: 5'4 and 56 years young!

Default Plan 2

Hi Everyone,

I finally got started this week and am on Plan 2, doing the Express for the first 4 weeks. Express is the same plan (for me) but limited food choices (only white meat, only white colour fish etc) This includes 2 lites. Well i have added up all of the calories that i expect for the day and it is equalling 1500 calories. I don't see how this is going to help me lose. As well, i had a bite of one of the bars and i nearly died as it was so grainy tasting. I really want this plan to work, but at the same time, i dont want the counsellors to not be interested in me because i dont think that i am going to be able to eat the lights.

The counsellor said that she has been very sucessful in gettnig people to lose 15-20 lbs on the 4 week express, but, at the same time, she also said that because i did not have a whole lot of weight to lose (30 lbs) i would probably not lose as much. She is also the assistant manager, so i am thinking that she has some idea of what she is doing. Any thoughts, anyone?
Laineey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 02:27 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/125

Height: 5'0

When I started I did the express plan 2, after 3 weeks they moved me to the free to live plan 2 - I have consistently lost 2lbs a week - I did mention to them it was hard for me to get my starches in, so they eliminated 1 starch. I think they just go by your progress and modify the plan as needed. Keep at it, if you follow the plan as directed, it will work!
jewljz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 03:35 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

I was on the colored plans so I didnt do the 4 week Express but I did lose 20 pounds my first month. Of course I had 70 to lose, not 30 so mine was going to come off faster in my opinion. Your weight that you began at is lower than the weight I STOPPED at, sheesh! LOL
This is a life long journey just be patient. Believe me I know that feeling of wanting it all gone RIGHT NOW! LOL This plan works. There are lots of us around that are proof of that. Hang in there!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 11:02 PM   #4  

Default Thanks for your comments

I was just reading about the different plans and felt that i should be on another one, that is all.

Just a side not to Jewljz, i came to be 158 over the past couple of years and i did not really mind it until i came into perimenopause. Everything has shifted to my waist!! So i am hoping to lose some weight, not to get stick thin, but just enough so that i can see my waist again. My goal weight was actually set by the counsellor, as i thought that 140 would be good for me.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:05 PM   #5  

Default Well i meant that last post

For mom of three teens. I am still getting used to this board...