View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 04:15 PM   #19
PrettyPaula
Stepping Up

S/C/G: 228/ticker/160

Height: 5ft 9.5

Wow so many varied ages here i love it!! ive been here for a week or so so its time i posted a bio i guess!

Name: Paula

About me and my weight loss: i have tried to lose weight for years but i am sick to death of it not happening. this time is different (de ja vu!) but it really really is.. i had cosmetic surgery a year ago and have fabulous boobs now, the ones ive always wanted. now i want the body to match!

Job: part time Senior Sales for T Mobile uk, and a History Student about to start my 2nd year at uni

Music: i love so much! mainly Avenged Sevenfold, Vandals, Reel big fish, bullet for my valentine, the gallows, sex pistols, disturbed, korn, blink 182, +44, angels and airwaves, alexisonfire, paramore, funeral for a friend, coheed and cambria and many more!

Books: when i get time to read for pleasure, i love james patterson.. i love crime novels, and i wanna start reading the discworld novels!

Movies: anything tarantino but not Hostel! i love comedy like evan almighty, anchorman, liar liar etc etc im easy when it comes to movies.. but i really love the resident evil movies to

TV: huge brit comedy fan. LOVE peepshow, the office, little britain, QI, that mitchell and webb look and of course miami ink

Tattoos and piercings: im a work in progress, have 2 tattoos and also a half sleeve being worked on right now, i have a few ear piercings, including stretched lobes, i have a lip ring, lower naval and also a micro dermal in my wrist.

Pets: 3 cats, Salem, Poppy and Henry, who i adore so much i could scream!

Glad to be here, feels so good to meet so many like minded women!
PrettyPaula is offline   Reply With Quote