Old 05-01-2008, 04:18 PM   #1  
Ob-la-di, ob-la-da

Height: 5'2"

Default WATP....May Chat - All Walkers Welcome

This is a thread for those who enjoy walking, especially with Leslie Sansone.

Welcome all Sweatin' Sisters & Brothers!!

Let's Walk Away Those Pounds!!! Walk, Walk, Walk...

Last edited by Cheree; 05-02-2008 at 01:26 AM.
Cheree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 04:40 PM   #2  
Ob-la-di, ob-la-da

Height: 5'2"

I've been walking our dog every night (40-50 minutes usually), but I don't feel that the walks are intense enough, so I'm going to start doing my Leslie Sansone workouts again (and still walk with the dog, but not take quite as long walks). Yesterday afternoon I did the 5 Mile Advanced Walk and I had to rest a couple of times, but I made it through it!!!

Last edited by Cheree; 05-02-2008 at 01:26 AM.
Cheree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 06:17 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 200/150

Height: 5'7''

Default New Month New Me.

I've got 5 dvds now and I was doing good for a bit then I fell off the wagon. So I figure good way to start the new month is to get back on it and be a new me! I did 2 miles this morning I think it was the High Calorie Burn with the blue water hand weights. I might try to do another bout tonight before I leave for school. My goal is to exercise at least 5 days a week!
Scarletbegonias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 07:49 AM   #4  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

S/C/G: 223~211~150

Height: 5'3"

Ooopppsss! Didn't realize I was on the April thread when I posted this morning! I got up early this morning and did the Morning Mile with 3 pound weights. I didn't do the abs part, but I know I should have! Will get something longer in tomorrow since it's supposed to rain.

Have a great weekend!
Michele L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 08:27 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 177.4/CW/135.0

Height: 5'5"

May already! Where does the time go! LOL

Thursday:
Fast & Firm with stretchie from the Fast Slim series. My legs are still shaking this morning lol
50-minute walk outside with my walking buddy

This has been a very intense workout week for me and I'm just starting to get used to it. I've gotten up late for work almost every morning - I don't even hear my alarm clock! Hopefully by next week, things will start to settle in and my body will respond to the buzz-buzz-buzz at 5:45 a.m. LOL

Have a great weekend everyone!
dixiecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 12:57 PM   #6  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Ahhh here we are lol
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 01:07 PM   #7  
Just For Today

S/C/G: 287/170/155

Height: 5' 10"

Did Walk Strong again this morning. I'm gonna try to do 4 Fast Miles tonight. I want to order Walk Slim 3 Fast Miles on Amazon but some of the reviews are horrible. Does anyone have any comments on it? Just looking for something short to do in the morning besides Walk Strong...Thanks in advance
loserjulie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 02:29 PM   #8  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello all...

It's been a while since I was here...still working out though. Just forgot to post.

JULIE...I don't have that one so I can't say anything about it, I don't think. I do have the 3 mile Waist one, not sure that is the same. Getting ready to do it in a few minutes. But I do like this one...I'll have to check out the one you are speaking of.

Today so far I have done the Slim & Thin, and the Shape & Firm for a hour workout. Going to do the 3 mile Waist one as soon as I get off the computer and the one mile as well, but a little later.

Have a good day!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 02:41 PM   #9  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

3 Fast Miles is one of my favorites!! I don't care for the jogging intervals on 4 Fast miles and the 2 mile Fast Start, but I LOVE 3 Fast Miles.

Just my opinion.....
Old 05-02-2008, 06:39 PM   #10  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Michele
I don't do the jogging. I can but it seems to really hurt the knees so I just walk real fast during those times. Come on, anytime we get to see eye candy like Jim the vidoe is worth doing lol. My husband will yell, " ARE YOU LOOKING AT THAT MAN AGAIN." I yell back, "YES, AND SOMEDAY I MIGHT CATCH HIM."

Frou
Nice to see you around again. I love all those workouts. Have you tryed the toning one she has out that uses the walk away the waistline belt?

Julie
You think 3 miles is a short workout lol. I like all the slim workouts. One I really like is the 5 mile advanced walk. Looks to be 5 different miles put together. The first miles uses dumbbells, the second is a fast walk, the thrid uses the waist belt, the fourth is a fast walk and the fifth uses the stretch band it is about 71 min all together.

Yesterday
I am takeing it a bit easier on the knees for awhile. I was doing 8 to 10 miles a day and I really started to have trouble with the knees. I am going to back it down to 6 to 8 miles a day for a bit.
Today

Walk The Walk With Leslie Sansone 2 Mile Christian Inspired Workout ( 35 Min )

Walk Away The Pounds With Leslie Sansone 2 Mile High Calorie Burn ( 32 Min )

Walk Away the Pounds Express With Leslie Sansone 2 Mile Brisk Walk ( 32 Min )

Today

Walk Away The Pounds ( Toning ) With Leslie Sansone For The Abs 10 Minutes Ab Buster ( 40 Min )

Walk At Home With Leslie Sansone Walk Away Your Waistline 2 Miles ( 38 min )

Walk Away The Pounds With Leslie Sansone Walk And Kick 2 Mile ( 32 Min )

Walk At Home Walk Slim With Leslie Sansone Fast Start 1 & 2 Mile Walk ( 35 Min )

Last edited by Shy Moment; 05-02-2008 at 10:41 PM.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 04:12 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 200/150

Height: 5'7''

Just did the 4 Big Miles-Fast and Firm w/ the strechie. Im beat. I should probably work up to that instead of doing one 2 mile then going head first into the 4 mile
Scarletbegonias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 06:31 PM   #12  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

I got up before 7 this morning and did the 3 mile Weight Loss Walk with 3 pound weights! Then we spent the day as a family, first going to a HUGE flea market and then shopping at the outlet mall! My pedometer says almost 17500 (and it's only 5:30pm)!
Old 05-04-2008, 05:07 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 206/188/150

Height: 5'1

Hi all,
I am getting ready to do the fast & firm 4 really big miles its the one ive been doing the most, I love all of the walk slim set, I also love the 5 advanced miles
hope you all have a great walk
Dusty
Dusty4800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 08:42 AM   #14  

Height: 5'5"

Hey guys, I'm new in here. Thinking about getting WATP since I've seen it talked about a lot around here. Can anyone tell me which dvd I should start with? And how long before you guys saw results? I'm anxious and eager. I've got 30lbs to lose in six months, that's my goal anyway.
CTripp924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 09:53 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

hey gang

y'all are doing great!

I fell off of the walking wagon last week and didn't get any miles in but today is a new day and a new week, and I got up at 5 am and did 3 miles. I used the 5 mile dvd. In the 3rd mile with handweights, I do arm motions the whole time. To me, she walks too long just holding them and I like to USE handweights when I'm using them ;-)

I plan to see y'all again tomorrow!
hope everybody has a great OP day!
hugs,
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote