Old 05-04-2008, 06:20 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 158.6/123.7/127

Height: 5'4 and 56 years young!

Talking TO vs FF

hi,

I am starting the program tomorrow with the TO. I was told that i can have all that i want lean meats, as well as anything green in vegatables as well as drinking the TO juice. However, when i started reading different peoples posts, i noticed that this sounds like FF, which i assume is fast forward. Also, i noticed that one poster was talking about portion sizes, whereas my counsellor said unlimited protien. Anyone care to elaborate for me? What can i expect to lose on this?

On a side note, i really wanted to lose 8 lbs for when my df comes home in 18 days. I have not gotten any sort of plan yet. Any ideas for me? Thanks!!
Laineey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 07:07 PM   #2  
Success Leads to Success

S/C/G: 161.8/161.8/135

Height: 5'4"

When you first start the program you do Fast Forward using the take off juice, greens, and unlimited protien. Once you are into the program you can do Take Off every four weeks - Take Off includes the take off juice, limited protein, greens, and La Lites.
To loose 8lbs in 18 days I would suggest staying POP (perfect on plan), visiting the COD (center of doom) at least twice a week, always drink your 8 cups of water a day, don't eat pass 7 or 8 in the evening, and don't eat the bulk of your food in the evening.
Hope this helps and welcome!
chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 07:21 PM   #3  

Default Sounds good

This is exactly what i want to know. I started this programs a week and a bit ago, but because of the promotion, there were so many people that joined at once, and i had to wait over a week to begin.

I have heard of people losing 3 lbs a week on this plan, so i am going to be very POP!!!
Old 05-04-2008, 07:51 PM   #4  
Success Leads to Success

I started the plan on April 3rd and have already down 12.4lbs ... if you follow the plan the way that you should, you should have no problems at all!
I am not sure if you are using the Lites or not. But if you have not already purchased them and want to use bars, I would suggest using Luna Bars instead. They are cheaper and healthier. I buy them at the Super Store here in Halifax, you can get them at Dominion in NL. The center will not support you in using other bars but a lot of us do it.
Old 05-04-2008, 08:57 PM   #5  

Thanks for the info. I was looking at the different bars at walmart and shoppers drug mart and they are actually similar in price to the LA Lites. I only glanced at the prices of the LA lites, but i thought that they were 1.79 per bar. Of course, this was just glancing. I am going to have to go to Dominion and take a look at the prices of the Luna bars there.

Wow!! you have a terrific weight loss in only 1 month. Very, Very encouraging!!
Old 05-07-2008, 01:53 PM   #6  

Default Whoops!!

I just went in yesterday to talk about my program and was quite surprised to find out that the Lites was $2.99 each. They also offereed me their discount to $13.99 per box if i bought 94 BOXES. WOW!! i kind of expected that, but how many people buy the lites all at once?

I really dont know what to do with the Lites. I am worried that i will not get the support if i dont purchase them. But really, at $2.99 per bar, i dont think that i am going to do it.
Old 05-07-2008, 02:54 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/125

Height: 5'0

Lainey,
I got the bars on special 10 boxes for $100 and only used them twice a day in the beginning, I then dropped myself down to 1 bar a day because it was difficult for me to get them both in - life is too hectic to revolve around getting enough la lites in a day!
jewljz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 09:58 AM   #8  
Success Leads to Success

I just asked for a plan without the Lites and they gave it to me. I have actually been using Luna Bars and following the same plan that people that do the lites follow... but LAWL really does not like it when we use subs for their products.
At my COD I have not received the same level of support that I did when I first started and the lites were still an option, but at the end of the day it really has not affected me that much - I have lost 14lbs, I always get my questions answered at the COD, and when I need support I log onto 3FC!
Old 05-09-2008, 07:17 PM   #9  
Michelle - Starting Over

if i remember correctly the FF also has two boiled eggs a day too.. is that right???
WindSong40 is offline   Reply With Quote