Old 05-03-2008, 09:24 PM   #1  

Default UpDayDownDay diet

Anyone heard of this diet? I couldn’t walk 50 feet without resting. After three weeks on the diet, I spent all day walking around the shopping mall. It's certainly sounds strange but on the 'up' day you eat whatever you want and as much as you want. It is important to feel satisfied. On the 'down' day, you limit your intake to between 20% – 50% of normal.

I think the site is *****, or something like that.

I lost weight, felt better, gained energy, and had better cholesterol on this diet. Wondering if anyone else has given it a go?
Thanks, Emma
emmagambley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 09:49 PM   #2  
banned

S/C/G: 213/ticker/135

Height: 5'5

There is a similar diet, it's called Fat Loss for Idiots and you eat their pre-planned "meals" (but you eat how much of the foods you want, like one day is all fruit, and you eat the fruit they tell you to) for eleven days straight, then you have three days off, on which you get to eat what you want during those days and then get another menu and go the next eleven days.
sunflowergirl68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 08:16 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 195/190/155

Height: 5'8"

I just read about this diet in Womans World magazine and am going to start it Monday.
kristiel6 is offline   Reply With Quote