Old 04-25-2008, 12:20 PM   #1  
Not stopping at ANY cost

S/C/G: 260/220/160

Height: 5'5''

Default 2 more pounds lost

I lost 2 pounds, I've discovered at my weight watchers meeting. The greatest part is still enjoying the things I have always liked. Yesterday for lunch I have 5 jumbo shrimp and a fruit cup. Today I ordered a lite tortilla soup and 1 taco. I'm feeling dumb I didn't try this counting points thing years ago. For me counting calories became an annoyance and it was so easy to give up. But man it's much easier to count backwards from 29.

I just wanted to share this with some of you. When I first started dieting, for me it mean taking away everything I loved, chocolate, cheese, you name it. Now, I realize I can have all of the things I like, well except maybe fried chicken and I just have to be sure I don't over do it.
MCheyenne6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 12:23 PM   #2  

YEAH! I have had so many friends do so well with WW! I'm glad you love it too. Keep on going girl!

Bertie
fitnfunbabe22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 01:38 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 187.4/147.4/129

Height: 5'2"

Woohoooo Congrats on the 2 lbs, that's great. Weight Watchers is a fantastic program, I'm glad you're enjoying it! I did WW last time I lost weight (91 pounds.. pre-marriage/baby)... works very well. I'm counting calories this time, and tend to prefer it just a touch... but really, the concepts are similar. It's so great when we ALL find 'programs' or methods we enjoy!
Erika79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 02:20 PM   #4  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Thats great I also know lots of folks who have done very well on WW I am thinking about trying it myself but I want to see how smashing goes! Good luck and keep up the good work!
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 02:34 PM   #5  
Not stopping at ANY cost

S/C/G: 260/220/160

Height: 5'5''

thanks ladies!! I'm really staying focused. It's been 4 weeks and 4 weeks is the longest I have gone in my whole life without breaking back into my habits. I really do feel like I'm over the hump.
MCheyenne6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 03:32 PM   #6  
Running Fiend.

S/C/G: 210/165/145

Height: 5'7.5"

Weight watchers was the first weight loss program I tried as a teen because it was the one my mum had lost the baby weight on! I would argue that their program is one of the most well-rounded ones out there and I agree! Being able to eat what you want without feeling guilty is very important to establishing a healthy relationship with food. Congrats on your loss! That's awesome!
rockstar87 is offline   Reply With Quote