South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 05:43 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Monday Morning Coffee

Good Monday! It's a bit cool out there but we could sit on the deck and chat this morning. I'm not feeling great so am not rushing off to the gym yet. Hersh has a vet appointment later this morning for her boosters and I may gym it after that.

What's on your schedule?
Old 04-21-2008, 05:47 AM   #2  
ONEderland here I come!

S/C/G: 286/210/200 (next goal)

Height: 5'2.75"

i'm going to work...

enjoy your cool day... subbing in so i can find this when i get to work
Old 04-21-2008, 05:53 AM   #3  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Morning Ruth and Nessa!
Ruth hope you are feeling better very soon! Nessa, hope it's a great day at work!

Typical Monday morning here. Trying to pry my eyes open with coffee. Stayed up a little too late talking to my oldest son who showed up last night to spend the night (surprise!) just when I should have been going to sleep. You never know when that boy is going to pop in!

Have a great week everyone!

Last edited by femmecreole; 04-21-2008 at 06:24 AM.
Old 04-21-2008, 06:13 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

"Monday Morning Coffee" sounds like such an inviting title! It's cold and wet on our patio today, but I'd love to come and have coffee on your deck, Ruth. Here's a and hoping you feel better real soon!

Have a good day at work, Nessa! Mondays are the hardest day, once we get past that, we only have 4 days left! And Congratulations! on your success, you'll be in onederland in no time!

Cat, sorry your DS kept you up past your bedtime last night! I hope you have an easy day today to make up for it!

I'm off to Curves first, then I want to wash the windowpanes on the French doors leading to our sunporch this morning. I can see a lot of little handprints on them. Little Tyler loves to sit in front of the doors, looking through the windows. It's my late night at work today, but the girls have piano lessons this evening, so that will help break up the day.

Last edited by cottagebythesea; 04-21-2008 at 06:14 AM.
Old 04-21-2008, 06:29 AM   #5  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Oh my - 4 posts before 6:30! And I'm just starting my first cup.

Ruth - Hope you feel better. The deck sounds great, think I'll join you

Nessa - Have a good day

Cat - Sleepy Mondays are tough but visits from kids are good.

Cottage - I'm always impressed that you can get up and go out the door to Curves. I'm a very slow morning starter.

A quiet week here - just 3 work days I plan to shop with my Mom (our semi-annual split the difference thrifting trip), garden, and chase birds The warblers are coming - a big time for the bird obsessed.

Have a good day!
Old 04-21-2008, 07:11 AM   #6  
Trying it again....

S/C/G: 237/237/145

Height: 5'4"

good morning everyone. Up early cause this week Leo has to work days. I get up so early and I don't want to. I would rather sleep till noon. My baby woke up early too to be fed so hopefully he'll go to sleep and I can go to sleep shortly after. Just stopping in to say good morning. Gotta go change his diaper and put him back down. Be back later.
Old 04-21-2008, 08:59 AM   #7  
Recovering Sugarholic

Height: 5'3"

Wish I could still stomach coffee...I took Tylenol on an empty stomach this morning so I now I not only have a huge sinus headache but also a nasty tummyache. Trying to get something down to help.

I'll come back later when I feel coherent!

J
Old 04-21-2008, 09:03 AM   #8  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning everyone....finally can come back to look at posts last week was very hectic at work
Old 04-21-2008, 09:16 AM   #9  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Jessie, ever tried Excedrine sinus headache? Works for me.
Old 04-21-2008, 09:22 AM   #10  
Recovering Sugarholic

Height: 5'3"

Cat--Usually I take Excedrin or Bayer or Advil cold/sinus but with baby on board all I am allowed to take is Tylenol and Sudafed.
Old 04-21-2008, 09:25 AM   #11  
Heather-Nic

S/C/G: 293.5/248/220

Height: 5'7"

Happy Monday Ladies!
Ruth - Sorry you're not feeling up to it yet, maybe as the day warms you'll feel better.

Nessa - Have a good day at work!

Cat - Good morning. Hope the late night doesn't effect you too much today. Enjoy that coffee.

Cottage - Have a good day cleaning. Some week days I wish I could stay home and get this place in order...

Cyndi - Enjoy your birds & shopping. Sounds excellent to me.

tk - hope you can get some rest this morning.

Jessie - Hang in there, I'm sure you'll feel better later.

First I must share that I am down 11.5 pounds for the past two weeks. It feels really good!!!! I think the walking in the morning is helping. Dh and I had a great day yesterday at Disneyland walking around and riding a few rides. The weather was perfect.

Today I've got a large parent/teacher meeting early in the morning and then this evening I'm off to spend some time with two of my good girlfriends. We usually get together once a month and I cook dinner. It's a lot of fun. Should be a good day.

I hope everyone's week starts out fabulous!
ENJOY!
Old 04-21-2008, 09:34 AM   #12  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Morning chicks!

I survived my busy weekend - the concert was awesome! Th resturant we went to before dinner was great - it was a new one for me & dh and boy did we over indulge. I ate on plan just to much of it.

Ruth i hope you get to feeling better

Nessa, Cat & Cottage you gals enjoy your day

Cyndi a shopping trip with mom are always nice

tk hope you got some more zzzzzzz's

Hope that headache leaves soon Jessie

Hiya Pearl

hmacneil Congratulations on your weight loss

Today is work as usual, lunchtime workout and evening workout. Dh is cooking south beach cola chicken for dinner and I plan to turn in a bit early as I was up late lastnight.
Old 04-21-2008, 09:43 AM   #13  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Just did some Googling and the iron supplement may be causing the problems. I feel much better now and am leaving for the vet visit - and to buy a new rake since I just can't find any of mine. Of course, this means mine will show up tomorrow morning!
Old 04-21-2008, 09:59 AM   #14  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

Good Morning, ladies.

Hubs and I stayed up rather late last night talking, so I'm a little draggy this morning. Hopefully I'll find the will to do something...and soon! My mom is coming on Wednesday, and you all know how it is when a parent visits. What is clean for us and clean for her are two different things

That is really all we have going on today. Not very eventful
Old 04-21-2008, 10:06 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 267.2/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Well, today is the 1st day of P1 restart for me. I lost about 35/40 last year when I did it, but because of some health reasons/holidays/wedding planning, I fell way off the band wagon... BUT, I didn't gain more than 1.5 lbs back - I was shocked (more like FLOORED) this morning when I stepped on the scale for the 'starting weight'

I stopped by the store on the way in for my Beachy food for work. Yogurt, celery, and hummus. I also got a 1L bottle of water (which I'll refill - Earth day tomorrow ) so it's easier for me to keep track of my H2O intake.

Hope everyone has a great day! Time to get back to work!
Closed Thread