Old 04-20-2008, 10:52 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 245/see ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Default Truly...someone Tell Me I Will Not lose weight And I Will Fail........don't Laugh

:c arrot:
BEFORE PIC.jpg

BUT SERIOUSLY THIS WORKS FOR ME.....READ BELOW....COME ON CHALLENGE ME.... TELL ME I WILL NOT MAKE IT THIS TIME.....MY HEAD WILL FLIP ONLY TO PROVE YOU ALL WRONG.....

HEY....DOESN'T GOD TAKE WHAT WAS INTENDED FOR BAD TURNED TO GOOD??????

OK...I'M SWITCHING A BAD TRATE OF MINE FOR MY BENEFIT....SO BRING IT ON LADIES (OH GENTLEMEN TOO)

I DARE YOU

OH SINCE I AM NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE A TICKER OR PICS YET....NO PROBLEM.....

I WILL CREATE MY OWN.....

THIS EQUALS 5 LBS GONE

STARTED 211 NOW 206 = ONE

:g oodscale

Look we all have to find what works for us individually. God didn't create any of us exactly the same. I know only for me what worked before really never stuck because my motives were very bad.....i also know my personality, i'm crazy......it's like when i tell myself i CAN'T have something....my rebellious fiesty me says "OH YEA>>>>>WATCH ME" lol thus my past ways never working....

Now....this morning I REALLY challenged myself.....

last week i walked for only about 15 minutes in the morning....didn't even break a sweat but just wanted to kinda condition my head to do SOMETHING activity wise each day.....

NOW today....i took this whole 200lb angie and (BTW my back yard is my old high school I graduated from MANY moons ago) and a beautiful brand new track that is so awesome, easy on the legs, marked every few hundred feet and has 5 lanes....it's truly awesome

SO this morning I decided to feel like I was in high school again (OH I HATED gym in high school...how humiliating) and I went four times around the track (it's 1/2 mile one lap) jogged 1 full lap and a 1/2....brisk walked the rest ended my last 400 feet running....

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT???????? 200 LB MAMMA RUNNING....LOLOLOLOL

I LOVE IT

BEFORE PIC.jpg
readytobeme2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 10:57 AM   #2  
~One Day At A Time~

S/C/G: 301.2/Ticker/250

Height: 5 6"

Nope.....I know you can do it!
ThisTimeIsDifferent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 11:01 AM   #3  

YES I KNOW HONEY.....

IT'S JUST THAT REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY THING THAT REALLY WORKS FOR ME

Old 04-20-2008, 11:19 AM   #4  
back to balance

Height: 5'7"

Hah!

If you want some tough love, how about looking up some statistics for weight loss and maintenance?

Those are some tough odds to beat - do you really think you can do it?

Well, do ya?

(Hint: to make this technique more effective, do not, I repeat, do not visit the 3FC maintainers forum... 'cause that will give you tons of totally unproductive hope and good vibes )
Heffalump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 11:49 AM   #5  

I LOVE IT KEEP IT COMING.......YOU WILL SEE HOW MUCH I WILL PROVE YOU WRONG.....

Old 04-20-2008, 05:12 PM   #6  

Height: 5'5"

All right. I'll give it a shot.

I have been at 3FC for almost a year now. I have seen so many people come here, full of hope and determination, who abruptly quit. This is a very, very difficult thing to do and incredibly hard to do long-term. If you are like most of those newcomers, you will post here for about a month or so, then quit and never return.

So, how 'bout it? Are you going to be like Faerie, posting about your tremendous accomplishments at this time next year, or will you be more like those whose names I don't even remember?

It most assuredly can be done. As Heffalump says, our maintainers' forum is full of people who are proving that to us every day. But - do you have it in you to become and then stay a maintainer, or will you join the faceless millions who keep saying "I need to do something about my weight" without actually doing it?
LaurieDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 05:22 PM   #7  
The Radiant One

S/C/G: 250/142/135

Height: 5'2"

Okay - here's one.

There are 84,820 members here at 3FC. The maintainers board has how many, maybe 30 people who post there regularly? So what does that say about your chances of making it there?
fiberlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 05:32 PM   #8  

S/C/G: high285/resrart276/ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

I have only been here a about a month and have already seen quite a few come and go! Are you one of them?? Do you have what it takes to stick around, because obviously too many have the when the going gets tough, the tough go to the cookie jar mentality. How bout it? Do you think you can hang with the "big dogs"???
findingfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 06:38 PM   #9  
M.S. + living balance

S/C/G: 325/200's/199

Height: 5'10"

Are you going to be one of the people who stays around till next new year's eve and feels good about having made life changes BEFORE the new year? Or are you going to give up this Friday?

Are you going to look into 2009 when it comes around and regret the life you've lived? Most people do - it takes A LOT OF WORK to stick to healthy choices.
valpal23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 07:54 PM   #10  

HMMMMM

YOU GUYS ARE GREAT.....BECAUSE GUESS WHAT....TIME WILL BE MY CRITIC....
YOU CAN LOOK BACK ON THIS POST IN 2009.....I WILL BE ON THE MAINTAINERS BOARD

SHOOT I'LL BE LEADING CONFERENCES AROUND THE WORLD...YOU WILL SEE

YOU THINK I CAN'T DO IT......WATCH, AND WEEP LADIES

Old 04-20-2008, 08:48 PM   #11  

Height: 5'5"

Sorry - I won't go that far. When you've lost the weight and have joined the maintainers, I'm going to be cheering for you loudly! No weeping for me.
LaurieDawn is offline   Reply With Quote