Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2002, 11:40 AM   #1  

Default New and needing support!

Hi All! I've been a lurker in the boards for a few weeks now... and I've decided to post! I'm a somewhat newbie in the weight loss world. I've been doing this for almost 6 weeks, and have lost 13 pounds so far. I've been keeping a weight loss journal, and I would love for you to visit. The link is:

http://yesyoucan.diaryland.com

For some reason, I can't get it listed on the "friends" page here on 3 fat chicks. But anywhoo.. Hello out there and I look forward to making friends and getting to my goal!

-Stephanie

268.5/255.5/160
Old 06-11-2002, 11:51 AM   #2  
Michigan Old-Timer

Hi Stephanie: Welcome to 3FC's. I just know you'll love it like I do. Stop 'lurking' and start posting...it's lots of fun to make new friends. And a BIG Congrats on your weighloss so far! Good for you!
Old 06-12-2002, 12:44 AM   #3  
Empress/Queen

Welcome, Sunn! I've already stolen an idea from you and posted a thread for everyone (hopefully) to post 10 things we love about ourselves. Since the inspiration came from you, please come on over and post a list!

I'll check out your journal when my computer speeds up again ... my connection's getting really slow. I'm posting too much tonight, I think! Need to finish work, I guess.
Closed Thread