The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing For discussion of the NBC tv show The Biggest Loser and the book Winning by Losing, by Jillian Michaels

Old 04-18-2008, 09:30 AM   #46  
Finding My Bliss

S/C/G: Fit & Fat!

Height: Tall & Strong, Baby!

I love him too and I am NOT kidding
Old 04-18-2008, 09:13 PM   #47  
South Beacher

Height: 4'10

Ok. So I guess that I am in minority but, I just don't like Ali. I don't know why, just something about her.

I loved Bernie and I am glad that he won but, I was really rooting for Brittany the whole time to be TBL-even though I knew she wouldn't win.
Old 04-19-2008, 06:51 AM   #48  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellagirl View Post
Ok. So I guess that I am in minority but, I just don't like Ali. I don't know why, just something about her.
Yup, I think you are the minority here.
Old 04-19-2008, 08:03 AM   #49  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

Height: 5'-4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellagirl View Post

I loved Bernie and I am glad that he won but, I was really rooting for Brittany the whole time to be TBL-even though I knew she wouldn't win.
I loved Bernie and Brittany too. She was who I was rooting for til she got voted off. She really worked hard, and to see her keep pulling low numbers with no explaination just sucked. I'm glad they figured out it was PCOS and she's getting treatment. Hopefully it doesn't cause her problems in the future. And who could possibly not love Bernie? He's a sweetheart.
Old 04-19-2008, 11:17 AM   #50  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

What I loved most about Ali is that she did a big chunk of her weightloss on her own after she got voted off. That was very inspiring to me.

I dont know why I didnt like Bernie, something about him just rubbed me wrong, I think it was probably because he was in that whiner crowd too much, with Brittney as the head whiner. I couldnt stand her always moaning and groaning about not getting picked by bob and then how she couldnt beat the boys. Well Kelly and Ali sure showed her huh? Dont get me wrong Brittney looked amazing at the finale, I'm so glad she got her medical issue figured out so she knew what was holding the weightloss. She just wasnt portrayed very well on the show IMO.