South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 04-16-2008, 11:12 AM   #1  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Default Roses and Hanging baskets---

ROSES & HANGING BASKETS A teenage granddaughtercomes downstairs for her datewith this see-through blouse on and no bra.Her grandmother just pitched a fit,telling her not to dare go out like that!The teenager tells her'Loosen up Grams.These are modern times.You gotta let your rose buds show!'and out she goes.

The next day the teenager comes down stairs,and the grandmother is sitting there with no top on.The teenager wants to die.She explains to her grandmotherthat she has friends coming overand that it is just not appropriate....The grandmother says,'Loosen up, Sweetie.If you can show off your rose buds,then I can display my hanging baskets.

Happy Gardening!
little chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 08:02 PM   #2  
Keep Moving Forward!

S/C/G: 190/175/140

Height: 5'8''

LOL that is great.

As much as I love my grandmother it is good she does not live with me! In her day she just might have pulled something like that!
happiness seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 04:10 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 190/155/135

Height: 5'3"

That one was good too LOL. Thanks for the little laughs. It helps throughout the day...
tdiprincess is offline   Reply With Quote