Old 04-03-2008, 05:06 PM   #1  

Default If You Could Only Buy 1 DVD Set?

If you could only purchase one for now, would you go with Hip Hop Abs or Turbo Jam Maximum Results? I am looking to shed 25more lbs of this pregnancy weight but cant decide between the two videos. Right now I am currently using Walk Away the Pounds and working out at the gym but need to change it up a bit

Thank you for any suggestions
25lbsToG0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 11:20 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 174/See Ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Well, I was doing WATP too. I lost 20 pounds that way. However, I HAD to change it up. I couldn't stand it for one more minute, I was just so burnt out on it. So I have switched to Turbo Jam. I am in love with it. Hip Hop Abs looks fun too, but I had heard lots of good things about TJ so went with that. I would recommend it to everyone. It's my new favorite thing. I actually look forward to working out with it.
marie8674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 11:32 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 246/244/143

Height: 5'6''

Definitely Turbo Jam! I tried both and ended up swapping Hip Hop Abs. I don't think it's a complete workout, and I don't like how he encourages you to breathe. Even if you find Shaun T charming and not annoying, TurboJam is a m,uch better workou and gives much better results, especially if you are interested in overall weight loss and shaping.
FitMomEB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 07:52 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 212/190'ish/125

Height: 5' 2"

I'd buy the FIRM.
ggmugsy is offline   Reply With Quote