Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2002, 12:34 PM   #1  

Default Christian Encouragers#147

This is a great group of christians who are there for each other and lift each other in prayer. Everyone is welcome!
Old 05-22-2002, 12:41 PM   #2  

Well I just came for the party supply place I went there looking for PIG noses for the school play. This is going to be a busy next two weeks. Thurs I am going on a field trip with the school to Bump day at the 500!

Sue-So happy that your Mom is doing better.

Zoe-When is the birthday? Have a happy one!

Ginny-How is the Job going?

Well got to go I am lifting you in prayer!
Sami
Old 05-22-2002, 03:27 PM   #3  
Quit counting at 45!

Hi! I've been really busy today and finally have a moment to sit down and chat with you. It's incredibly windy here today. The dust is blowing everywhere. We're supposed to get rain so hopefully we do. It'll help settle the dust and also provide some much needed moisture.

It's been too cool yet to plant my garden and I'm not going to stress about it until I get home from the weekend.

Please pray for safety for us on the trip. I'm excited about it and our van is new so it shouldn't give us trouble. We do have a border crossing to go over and because of the extra security that could cost us some time. We're really looking forward to being in Minneapolis. Not only for the wedding but for the shopping. You have some things in the US that are different from what we can get here in Canada. Hopefully I can hit some good sales!!

Tonight is being spent getting meals ready for DH who can't go with us because work, doing laundry and packing, etc.

Have a great day!
Old 05-22-2002, 11:17 PM   #4  
Quit counting at 45!

I just had to come on tonight to share with you a blessing from God. I hadn't really prayed that my DH would be able to go to the wedding this weekend because they are busy on the land. Well, tonight his boss talked to him and told him that he needed to have some time off and to go to the wedding. I'm so excited that he can come. It'll mean so much to the kid (I think he's still a kid ) who's getting married.

Praise God!!
Old 05-23-2002, 08:17 AM   #5  

Good morning!
I am getting ready for the track it is carb day not bump day. I have to work to night I think I will be dead!

Wilma-Praise God! That is so great that your DH is going. I will pray for a safe trip. Have fun Shopping.

I am praying that today will be an OP day for all the Christian Encouragers!

Sami
Old 05-23-2002, 03:22 PM   #6  

Default Hi everyone!

Hello girls and Gary from sunny, how be it windy, Southern Ontario Canada.
Sorry I've been so busy, and not checking in with you. Dh's Aunt is now on the chronic care ward awaiting nursing home placement. All of her apartment stuff and living requirements now coming under our attention as we're all the family she has.
This is so difficult, she is in very poor health with no chance of improvement, dying day by day. Please pray for her.

Our Weight Watchers group didn't meet this past Monday due to its falling on our Canadian Holdiday. ( Enjoy your up coming one my American friends) Our meeting this Monday will therefore be a 2 week scale reality check. I've been on point most days but admit to failing on others.

I so enjoy reading of your lives. Your dedication to weight loss, to family, and most importantly to our Lord, is uplifting. This site is good works in motion. God Bless each of you.

I'm off now doing dishes/ironing and then a visit to aunt in hospital. Take care.

Sister Joanne
Old 05-23-2002, 08:31 PM   #7  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Height: 5'6"

Ahhhhhhhh.....today is my Friday! I have a 4-day weekend and I am so looking forward to it. And it's a pretty full weekend too...

Friday ~ new carpet is coming....yeah! They said between 9am and 1pm so we'll see.

Saturday ~ a pool party and B-B-Q at noon. That should be fun and I am going to TRY not to eat the wrong things.

Sunday ~ ah, I will be a year older on Sunday so I am going to do something that *I* want to do......clean up the deck and plant flowers in the pots.

Monday ~ hey, a free day. My friend Thyra and I will go shopping while my husband plays in a golf tounament.

Have a wonderful and SAFE holiday weekend!

Zoe <><
Old 05-23-2002, 11:45 PM   #8  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Angry THURSDAY NIGHT

Hi Ladies-
Just got back from the sons softball game-- pitching duel? they won 16-15 in the last inning. Wife is at her school for a open house- cultural thing.
SAMI- we have a local boy, Alex Barron racing in the 500 this year, went to the high school a few miles from my house 12-13 years ago. My grandfather was a big Indy fan, went every year to the time trials-- thousands of slides!! of the cars and drivers- he knew some of the christian ones quite well years ago. WILMA-- have a pleasant and most important safe trip!! I was in Minneapolis about 11 years ago-- my ex's family is from that area-- I loved the area-- of course it was summer!! JOANNE-- prayers for you and your husband and his aunt-- so sad-- ZOE-- have a GREAT birthday and 4 days off!!
I have 3.5 days off but will be spending fri., sat., and sun. at the softball field for the step-d all- stars. My little niece has a birthday Sunday--7 yrs. My brother passed away a few years ago so we will try to help make it special for her.
Have a great holiday for those in the states!! Where would we be without those courages men and women who fought for our country? Many more will die as our world quickly destroys itself-- Thank God for Jesus!!
IN HIS GLORY-- Gary
Old 05-27-2002, 10:47 AM   #9  
Quit counting at 45!

Good Morning All! I sit here just a bit bleary eyed! We got home at midnight last night after a 13 hour drive. All went well and the weather was perfect. We had a great weekend. We spent 3 hours at the Mall of America and then spent the evening at some stores you have that we don't have up here in Canada. The wedding was beautiful. It's so neat to see a couple of Christian kids start up a new Christian home. A real blessing!

I am glad to be at home and be able to get back into eating properly again. I did try to have salads as much as I could but the fast food places don't always have what you want.

Gary: I miss watching ball. My kids are grown up and don't play anymore. One of my sons was pitcher or catcher for his team so I felt a lot of stress during those games but I wouldn't have missed a game.

Zoe: Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! God's richest blessings to you. I hope it was a nice relaxing weekend for you.

Gutchie: I'm sorry to hear about your aunt. It's so hard to see those we love failing in health.

Sami: DId you recover from your long night at work? Get some rest!!

Have a wonderful day!
Old 05-27-2002, 08:08 PM   #10  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...threadid=16616
Old 05-27-2002, 10:30 PM   #11  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Angry Memorial Day

Hi Everyone-- Well I spent most of my week-end at the ballfield.My step-D had an all-star game tournament and they played one on Fri. night, one Sat. and Sun. and then 3 today. They won the tournament, actually playing our own "B" all-star team in the championship game. We each had one loss and they had won the game against the team we lost to.
Tried to eat good-- but then is ballfield food ever good?
My daughter was down for the week-end from school so I got to spend a little time with her. Sunday at church was a little odd, not much of a crowd with the holiday I guess. Had a birthday party for my neice, she was 7-- alot of excitement at that age!!
Well, I gotta catch up on some chores around here ( in the recliner ) after all, I have been at the softball field most of the day, 7:30 am to 6:30 pm!!! Catch up with you all later.
In Christ, Gary
Old 05-28-2002, 08:18 AM   #12  

Wow I did nothing but rest all weekend. I never get to watch much TV but I did this weekend. I didn't do bad with my eating but I could have been more active!

Gutchie_My heart is with you. Having just gone through the samething with my F-I-L I know what you are going through. My Prayers are with you.

EZmoney-Sounds like you had a great weekend.

Zoe-I know you can make the weight loss challange! And Happy Birthday.

Wilma-Isn't it fun to shop new places? So glad you had a safe trip home.

Praying for an OP day!
Sami
Old 05-28-2002, 01:44 PM   #13  

Angry Hi ya!

I feel like I have been away for eons. My mom is doing great she is home and can do most things for herself now. I went camping for the weekend and had a great time. I still made church on Sunday so that was nice. I bought a seasonal site, so I can leave the camper set up, without taking everything down each time for the summer. It should workout great. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ZOE, HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY I have to work this afternoon, but wanted to catch up, and say Hi and hope everyone had a great weekend. I have to work tom all day. But hope all is well with everyone else. God bless, and thanks for all your prayers.
Old 05-28-2002, 07:01 PM   #14  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Good Evening Friends

Wow, it's already going to be Wednesday tomorrow. Woo Hoo! A 4-day work week. Lord, we sure do wish our lives away waiting for the weekends.....I know I do.

Thank you all for the B-day wishes I had a great day!

Sue ~ Praise God for your Mom feeling better. I was never a camping type person but I know so many people who love it. Glad you had a good time. I guess it's the bug/snake/mice thing that gives me the creeps. Ha.

Sami ~ I'm glad that you had such a restful holiday weekend. That doesn't happen often for us so you have to grab it when you can.

Gary ~ you and your family are so sports-minded and I think that's great. Glad you got to see your daughter. When was your niece's day? Same as mine, the 26th? 7 y/o......hmmmmm, 47 and 7....... Hope your chores (the recliner) went well.

Wilma ~ I have wanted to go to The Mall of the America's forEVER! I just haven't gotten there yet. How was it? Too big? Overwhelming? Great?

Joanne ~ my prayers for you, your husband and most especially, his aunt.

I don't think I missed anyone....hope not. Have a wonderful evening.

In Christ,
Patti <><
Old 05-28-2002, 07:03 PM   #15  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Default OPPS!

Opps, first time I signed Patti.... I know I could have edited the post and taken it out but hey..........we're friends.
Closed Thread