View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 08:26 AM   #27
noodlebean

S/C/G: 196.5/see ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
The only one that i just couldn't eat was the one with the squash spaghetti - what on earth is that one all about?!?
Juanita, this made me chuckle because that meal was actually one of my faves! How funny!!

Quote:
I asked someone in Customer Service about why the ediets stuff wasn't available on their plan. After a bit of digging, I think it boils down to ediets doesn't want them offering the same meals. It makes sense for ediets, but it sucks for us. I love their customer service, but I don't know how long I can last eating the same few meals every week. I just don't like enough of their meals to mix it up much more than I already am.
And CK, I know; this issue is starting to come up for me too. I have a pretty decent mix, but I do tend to order the same 10-15 or so lunches and dinners, and I'm on the 5-day plan so there's only a little variation. There are a lot of yummy looking choices on 3-Hour Diet, but assuming when they start taking new folks again the plan will be the same, they only have muffins as a breakfast option in the less expensive plan, and I'm just not super down with that.

And finally, Ms. Full of Grace, MUCHO congrats on your success!!! I've been keeping up with you via your blog (as you know) and am thrilled to hear that things are looking back up again.

Weight loss since 1/26/08:

ThinByMail.com - Noodlebean & Mr. Peanut's weight loss blog with meal delivery plan reviews, photos, and more! Check our our Special Report Section with reports of our experiences on eDiets, Pure Foods Fresh Start, Diet to Go, and other plans.
noodlebean is offline   Reply With Quote