View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 07:13 PM   #11
Michelle125

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'5''

"I will never be a skinny person in the ways of I can never just eat a dessert because I feel like it, I will never be able to go to an all you can eat buffet and have at it... I will always have to think about the healthier choice."

Funny you should say that. My mom is naturally 110lbs, 5'5'', and size 0-2. She has NEVER had a weight problem, and every time she got pregnant she capped out at 130lbs.

Well she naturally eats 1200 calories a day, and naturally doesn't like fatty foods. We kept a food diary for her one week, and found that her body naturally regulated itself each day. If she ate 1350 cals one day she naturally ate around 1100 the next day. She can't eat more than 1/2 a sandwich, and a few saltines with jam (like 5) will be her snack and hold her for hours until dinner. When she eats dessert she can't eat the entire thing (think a whole piece of cake).

Now, most skinny girls, if you REALLY look at what they eat, don't eat the way you described. It seems like they eat a lot of calories but they don't. There have been tons of studies published on this, and it's something I keep in mind. Their tummies are smaller... and I REALLY hope that someday I'll be totally full from 1/2 piece of cake, too! I see my mom do it all the time so I know it can be done.

I think it has something to do with the same philosophy that the new "I Can Make You Thin' show follows.

So anyway, when we are skinny we can't eat everything at a buffet... b/c like normally skinny girls we won't be able to!!horray! lol

Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/HormonalChicks

Michelle125 is offline   Reply With Quote