South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 06:11 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Wednesday's HumpDay Chat

Happy Humpday! I don't know about you, but I think this week is flying by.

I had a clean day of eating yesterday, except for a Curves snack bar. It was only 100 calories and didn't seem to bother me, so I'm not going to worry about it. Today's focus will be making it through another clean day. Cindy got a brand new recumbent bike, we put it together yesterday, and I plan to get in a 20 minute workout on that today as well.
Old 03-26-2008, 06:44 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning, Cottage, and those yet to come.

I was just over on my gardening website and reading of hummingbirds and asparagus in Georgia! I am so envious. However, I did see a Great Blue Heron flying over the creek yesterday and think I heard a blackbird whistle so...... I may change my snowdrop avatar to one with more flowers and see if that gets Spring here any faster. This darn winter started in November and has been here long enough!

Donna comes to deep clean the sewingroom this morning so I'd best get up there and put away some of my quilting fabric stash. I don't think that room has ever been properly cleaned so doing corners will be interesting. I really am considering removing the door so I can't just close off my mess. Strangely enough, the room is tidier when I'm working on a project; other times it becomes a dumping ground. It's nice to have a "sin" room.

I hope your Hump Day is nice and level.
Old 03-26-2008, 06:55 AM   #3  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Morning Cottage and Ruth!! (and all who follow!)

Cottage, have fun on the new bike (hey, putting it together must have been exercise!!)

Ruth, I don't know if I could take winter that lasted that long! A couple of months of it and I'm going nuts and we don't have snow here except every few years. It is still chilly here in the mornings, but afternoons have been great. It got down in the low 30's yesterday morning, but not as cold today. I was worried that it would kill all the new babies I planted, but so far, so good. My roses all have buds on them and should be exploding soon.

Me...well, I am sore as I can be. Yesterday morning I figured since I was home this week, I'd try the Fluidity advanced workout. It's not that much more involved than the intermediate, but you have to hold a ball between your thighs or feet for some of the exercises. I am stiff as a board this morning and trying to decide between not doing anything today exercise wise or hitting callenetics to stretch it all out again. oweeeee! I didn't have this "pain" for the beginner or intermediate...just a little touch of it.

Last edited by femmecreole; 03-26-2008 at 06:57 AM.
Old 03-26-2008, 07:20 AM   #4  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning Chicks!

I'm running late (actually it's more of a casual stroll - that's why I'm late!) so no personals today.

Looks like another nice day here today. I wonder if I should get the grill fired up tonight?? I sure hope you're enjoying some of this weather Ruth!

It's been a week so I think I get to keep my flu weight loss. Gives me an unexpected boost this late in the game and I will definitely take it!

Have a good day all
Old 03-26-2008, 07:23 AM   #5  
ONEderland here I come!

S/C/G: 286/210/200 (next goal)

Height: 5'2.75"

Good Morning.

Cottage sounds like yesterday was good! I overindulged in hummus but that's about it... so your 100 calorie bar is nothing. I envy you going to curves. I so miss my gym.

Ruth we have a 'sin' room. we just cleaned it up! now that my whole house is clean I'm trying so hard to keep it that way but in this boot it's hard and a lot falls on the girl child....

hey Cat no pain no gain right? I was just thinking this morning how mild our winter was.. barely any snow... and it's in the 60s most afternoons already... of course April hopefully will be rainy... we need the rain.

my day is fun...
work till noonish take leave, get the girl child, then go for SUSHI with friends... i promised girl child she's on spring break... then we will head back to our house and play either Apples to Apples if we have more than 4 people or Thurn and Taxis if we have 4 or less.... so I won't be beachy at lunch....

oh well.

have a great day everyone!
Old 03-26-2008, 07:28 AM   #6  
ONEderland here I come!

S/C/G: 286/210/200 (next goal)

Height: 5'2.75"

Cyndi we posted at the same time... i always take every chance I can to grill!
Old 03-26-2008, 07:31 AM   #7  
Come on Spring!

My BBQ is still in a snowbank on the back deck! I have a bare and dry path for Madame Hershey to use but the rest is snow! It's only going up to freezing point today so we still have a wait. I can hardly wait to crank it up and do beer can chicken!

Here's a picture of my deck taken Easter Day in the afternoon. The BBQ is to the right under it's winter cover! As you can see, we have a ways to go!

DUH!
See post below.
Old 03-26-2008, 07:59 AM   #8  

Wow, that's some picture, Ruth! A big white-out, I can't make out a thing!
Old 03-26-2008, 08:02 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Good morning possums, successful day2 of Ph1 down! I didn't get my exercise in yesterday, so I will try to make up for it today. Back to school this morning for the kids so nobody is happy here except me. I'd better go help DH with the kid-pushing. Have a good hump-day chicks!
Old 03-26-2008, 08:05 AM   #10  
Come on Spring!

Guess I goofed. Will try again to load the picture.
Old 03-26-2008, 08:34 AM   #11  

Aha! Now I see it!
Old 03-26-2008, 08:38 AM   #12  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Morning girls!

It's a bit cold here but suppose to warm up nicely which is good cause I am hoping to get a outdoor walk in at lunchtime.

Cat you poor thing - take it easy & don't hurt them muscles to much

Ruth to me the snow looks beautiful to you I'm sure youv'e had it with snow

Go Cottage Go Cottage gettin your workouts done

Nessa I just looove sushi

This evening I have to run to the mall cause the shorts dh boght over the weekend they never took the ink tag off so we gotta get that done other than that nothing.
Old 03-26-2008, 08:49 AM   #13  

Are you feeling better, GONNA?

It's warming up nicely here, supposed to hit the 60s by noon! I'm just waiting for the dryer to stop before I head outside to play in my flower beds again. Dustin was just here to drop of a load of stone that Jake wanted (?), and he gave me some good ideas about one of the beds. Looks like a big trip to the nursery is in order for the weekend.
Old 03-26-2008, 09:04 AM   #14  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Yes Cottage I feel much better - thank you for asking. Good luck with the flower beds
Old 03-26-2008, 09:06 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 144.4/137/120

Height: 5

Good morning ladies! It's going to be another arse kicking day in my world! Everyone but the boss was out yesterday and again today so I am finally getting caught up and able to accomplish my real goal of closing loans!

Cottage those darn bikes only remind me how out of shape I am, they hurt my thighs although I haven't tried since stepping up my yoga so who knows, maybe it is time to clean the clothes off of it an give it a try again.

Ruth gosh I feel for you still having snow on the ground, I guess I shouldn't complain that we are supposed to get rain again today.

Cat maybe some yoga to loosen up those muscles?

Cyndi hey we will take pounds where we can get them right?

Nessa I love playing apples to apples, its not to often we have enough people together to do it though.

schmoodle enjoy your day with the kids back to school

Gonna have a great day!

Alright time to get another cup of joe and kick my own arse into gear!
Closed Thread