View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 02:52 PM   #70
dangerouscurves76
Hardwork...Dedication

S/C/G: 156/152/125

Height: 5'6

1. Top weight, current weight and target?
156/141/130
2. How tall are you?
5'6
3. What's your family situation?
Super Single and loving it! No children, except for my sweet furry 4-legged daughter, CoCo.
4. Where do you live?
Suburbs of New Jersey
5. One GOOD book.
"The Little Black Book of Style" by Nina Garcia (Fashion Director at Elle magazine and fashion judge on one of my favorite shows Project Runway!)
6. One GOOD song.
My favorite songs are the ones that keep me going when I'm running on the treadmill! Right now, I'm loving Rihanna's "Don't stop the Music" and "Shut up and Drive"
7. One GOOD TV show.
DEXTER on Showtime and "How To Look Good Naked with Carson Kressley" on Lifetime. Ladies...please watch this show when you get a chance to sit down and relax! Who knew that a MAN would teach me how to stop struggling with negative self-image. And learn to accept, embrace and flaunt the body I have now!! Instead of waiting till I reach my goal weight to love myself.
8. One awesome food you don't want to live without.
Haagen-Dazs Strawberry Ice Cream (soooooo yummy)
9. One weightloss lie you've heard.
"Cut fruits and carbs from you diet and watch the pounds melt off your body."
(I admit I tried it....in a week's time I lost maybe two pounds and turned into a nasty, snarly, wicked witch! Co-workers were begging me to eat a bagel and shut up!)
10. The best tip you've received with regard to long lasting slimness.
Love yourself enough to take really good care of yourself.
Mini Goal #1: Get to the 140's!

Mini Goal #2: Get to the 130's! (Yikes, it's been at least 4 years!)

Mini Goal #3: Get to the 120's (Back into my skinny jeans finally! Truly a time to rejoice!)

Last edited by dangerouscurves76 : 03-23-2008 at 02:58 PM.
dangerouscurves76 is offline   Reply With Quote