Old 03-18-2008, 03:55 PM   #1  
Carol

S/C/G: 322/270/175

Height: 5'7"

Unhappy Hi all I'm new here

Hi I just found your site while searching for recipes, and still learning my way around. It looks very motivating and supportive. I started my weight loss at the highest I've ever been. (332lbs) Now 9 months later after losing 62lbs, I have hit a plateau. It's very hard staying motivated when there is no loss. I have some limitations with health issues and extreme exercise is not a reality. I'm hoping for some input as to how to get myself going again.
2sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 04:02 PM   #2  
Tired SAHM of 7

S/C/G: 290/269/190

Have you tried low carbing it? Eliminating carbs and increasing proteins generally kick my weight loss into gear.

Slingnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 04:02 PM   #3  
The Radiant One

S/C/G: 250/142/135

Height: 5'2"

First of all - 62 pounds is great, so to you!!
What eating and exercise plan are you following? Maybe we can give you suggestions on how to tweak it to get the weight loss going again.
fiberlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 06:57 PM   #4  
Just keep moving ...

S/C/G: 241/238/140

Height: Just short enough (aka 5'4")

Hi and

Congrats on your loss thus far - I know how frustrating plateaus can be, I am glad you found us and hope you will find ideas and support to help you break though this plateau and keep on with the great WL!

Can you share some info about what you've been doing (diet and exercise wise!) so far? Also, you mentioned that you have some health-related limitations. Have you found the "Dieting with Obstacles" forum yet? Maybe there are other chicks with similar challenges you can connect with and share tips!

I'm glad to meet you! Hope to see you around here often.

Amarie
Amarie2pt0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:09 PM   #5  

Welcome and keep posting. Great Job on the amazing weight loss so far. DOnt give up sometimes our body just needs time to readjust. Keep doing what your doing ...
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote