Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 03-15-2008, 06:10 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 233/181/160

Height: 5'9"

Default Lickety-Split Meals cookbook?

Anyone have this? Zonya (the lady from PBS) put it out. Supposed to have low-calorie, low-fat recipes. They look really good! I wanted to check it out before I bought it, but it was checked out at the library so I'm asking here. There are some sample recipes on her site for anyone that's intrested. www.zonya.com (I hope this link is allowed. If not, just look up Zonya's recipes.) I made the chocolate-chip bar cookies, they are really low in sugar. It might take some getting used to (she's mentioned on her show that most foods have double the needed amount of sugar and that you should slowly start removing sugar from recipes.

Last edited by CrazedLedZepFan; 03-15-2008 at 06:12 PM.
CrazedLedZepFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 07:10 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 239/230/163

Height: 5'11"

I've never heard of it but am on the site now and am intrested in trying some of the recipes. Let us know if you order the book and how it is.
overit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 11:04 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 202/ticker/135

Height: 5'2"

My computer just aggravates the heck out of me!!!! All those recipes require Adobe reader, and for some reason, I cannot download that on my computer. I am going to see if my library has the book. You know if the book is out at your library, you can always put a hold on it.
gailr42 is offline   Reply With Quote