Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2002, 01:58 PM   #1  
A princess in the making!

Talking 35 Day On Program Challenge!

Starting on Tuesday to June 30th. That is 35 days to be on "YOUR" program. We all follow different programs. But lets see it we can stick to it for 35 days or as close as humanly possible. I am OP today. But I wanted others to join on.

I am not putting any weight goals on this since I know IF I follow the program the weight will come off!!

P
Old 05-27-2002, 02:13 PM   #2  

Pryia

Great Idea!!! This is just what I need. When I saw the post, I panicked, because I already blew today. Have only had diet coke, lucky charms and 1% milk - but I didn't measure so I have no idea - lots of points.

Only 1 question - when do you want to start? This year, Jun 30 is not on a Tuesday. We could wait for it to roll around again, but...LOL

Again, thanks for the great idea

(ps, If I do not have a good week here, I will have to edit my signature line up about 5 lbs - so I am REALLY going to try)
Old 05-27-2002, 02:25 PM   #3  

I figured we would start Tuesday May 28th and go to June 30th. It ends on a Sunday. But I thought it would get us to July 1. Which is ANOTHER holiday week. Okay and I start vacation.

Jump in where you can!! Even if you do it for 10 days - 20 days. It is still improving on the process.

Good Luck everyone!! I am going to try and post every day that I for 35 days. Even if just to say Yes I did it.

P
Old 05-27-2002, 08:43 PM   #4  
TCW

Hello,

I would like to join this challenge also. I was planning on starting writing my progress day by day (again) on the 28th so this just fits in perfectly. After bring out my summer clothes today and putting more then 3/4th back because they didn't fit this year I can use all the accountablity I can get.
Heres to fitting into summer clothes better by the 30th

tina
Old 05-27-2002, 11:08 PM   #5  

Talking Tina Welcome!

Glad you joined the challenge. I know the feeling. I am not sure what is fitting for summer. My favorite jean shorts do not and I am GOING to get back into them this year. And retire them next year.

It will be amazing to see what 35 days OP! Will do for our bodies and for our souls. Can not wait to hear and see all the progress.

I was OP today too!
Old 05-28-2002, 01:12 AM   #6  
Miss. Brat

S/C/G: 262/262/140

Height: 5'3"

OK I am in it too! I had a challange going on in another thread but it kinda died. I am off to bed but wanted to post and say I am in it too! Daphne
Old 05-28-2002, 10:22 AM   #7  

Great idea Pryia! Hope I can handle it since I'm leaving town today! This just gives me more incentive.

Rabbit
OP since 5/13/02
Old 05-28-2002, 05:31 PM   #8  

I wasn't sure whether or not to join this group, but I am having a huge problem with drinking my water!!! (It all started when dd #2 broke my big cup that made drinking water easy) And I think it might be helpful if I track what I am doing. I have blown exercise because of a crazy life the last few weeks, so I think I will return to the Just Do It challenge as well!!!

And I also need to work on remembering my vitamins. I stopped taking my vitamins when I had to get off of the St. John's wart, and my nails are now breaking like crazy!!! So, back on the vitamins I go!!!

Last edited by lyssalou; 05-28-2002 at 05:37 PM.
Old 05-29-2002, 12:25 AM   #9  
Miss. Brat

S/C/G: 262/262/140

Height: 5'3"

OK I made it through today. I had 818 caloris today and loads of vegetables. I have had 10 cups of water also. I went with such low calories being as I way over did it yesterday. It may not be the smartest thing to do but I honestly wasn't hungary today. I had a banana, spinich, beets, sauerkraut, asparagus, sugar free fat free pudding, granola bar, and a Boca Dog. I love the Bocas. I would of been better having another 2 pieces of fruit and no granola bar. I have 2 left and then will buy no more. I changed my mind I am going to put them in DSS lunch this week. I am glad to have this new challange going. OK 5 weeks then for the challange? 5 weeks is nothing I can do it I know I can! Daphne
Old 05-29-2002, 12:51 AM   #10  
TCW

Hello everyone,
Today was a good day for me also. For breakfast I had a frozen waffel. Lunch was a salad with chicken and 1/2 a roll ( okay I only ate the inside of the roll) and for dinner was the rest of the salad, no chicken this time. Didn't get all my water in that is hard to do I am just not that thirsty...do better Wednesday.

Went for two walks today one around the mall ( I am a super shopper can break a sweat going up and down that mall in no time) Did try on clothes ......why is everything in the stores strechy and tight? While little miss was in ballet I went for a walk around Edmonds up a hill, down a hill, up down, up down...yes it was raining but it felt good.

Hope everyone has a good day

Tina
Old 05-29-2002, 01:26 AM   #11  

Go team go!!

Well, I am going to say that I meet the 35 day challenge if I stay within points. Yup - I did it.

I also started using that percent on program chart today. According to my wacky system, I was 80% OP. To improve, I should have had more exercise, less caffine, more fiber, and more protein and carbs.

Will go for an average of 80% op for the week.

Hope y'all did well!

(starting this at 150 - have not changed the sig line yet)
Old 05-29-2002, 08:43 AM   #12  

I stayed OP on Tuesday

Day 1
Old 05-30-2002, 01:38 AM   #13  
TCW

Hello,
I did well today Did eat some mayo with my chicken salad
so I'll have to do some extra walking to make up for it.

How is everyone else doing?
Have a great day
Tina
Old 05-30-2002, 07:03 AM   #14  

Talking Wednesday results

I did not count points but I did make good choices. Execpt for my liquid dinner (4 wine coolers). My guess I was still within point range. Cause I did not eat much during day. But I will count/write from now on.

B

Everyone keep it up.
Old 05-30-2002, 10:57 PM   #15  

Talking

Well with in my points....if not below
Closed Thread