Old 03-12-2008, 03:50 PM   #1  

Unhappy The search is on again

I'm glad that winter is coming to an end here But it's another yr of trying to find a bathing suit. I can't seem to find one that fit's right? The top's have no support what so ever no under wire or ajustable strap's. I have ordered them thru catalog's & online only to have to send them back. The mall's have nothing i can wear, And it's not that i'm really that large busted 36c , I'm starting to think that bathing suit's are made for anyone under 30. Anyone have any idea's? We have a pool & the suit i'm wearing now is not something i want anyone to see me in, my boob's are to my knee's lol, Well maybe not to my knee's, But it look's bad or at least i think it does.
chuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 08:50 AM   #2  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

I have no ideas for you. I haven't bought a swim suit in years because we just don't go swimming. Just wanted to say that I feel your pain!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 02:10 PM   #3  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Bathing suits my worst nightmare.

I have to get one as my youngest likes to go to the pool every day during the summer.

I have not thought about getting one yet. I will wait a couple more months. I do need to try them on before I buy.
Clydegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 02:58 PM   #4  

The last time i bought one was when we were in N Myrtle Beach, that was 4 yr's ago. I'm 4yr's older & 4 yr's flabbier now lol. My dh won't take me back to Myrtle Beach, Because i already told him i won't leave there if we go again, guess i should have kept my mouth shut.
chuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 03:06 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 212.6/149.6/150

Height: 5'3"

Same problem here-but I'm a 36G on top and a size 10 on the bottom! I have had some luck with Land's End-their version of the Miracle Suit is good and may work for you because they have cup sizes up to DD. Some of them have underwire. But I just got 2 suits that are bra sized from figleaves.com, and the girls have never looked so good! It is truly unbelievable.
PJS145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 03:41 PM   #6  
Tiff

S/C/G: 322/ticker/175

Height: 5' 7"

bathing suit shopping huh? i got nothing lol but i will keep checking back. last year my husband and i bought our first home and we have a pool in the back yard. last year i just wore shorts and a tank, but i would like to find a bathing suit this year.
pipernoswiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 09:04 PM   #7  
Sweet girl in L.A.

S/C/G: 242/212/180

Height: 5'2"

Bathing suit/ YIKES! I hate shopping for one. I love love love the beach..but it is so hard to find a suit that fits right, let alone flatters...

deb
swtgila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 09:06 PM   #8  
Sweet girl in L.A.

S/C/G: 242/212/180

Height: 5'2"

Oh, and I thought I'd be excited to shop for one this year cuz I thought I was having lapband surgery in Feb. LOL..well, didn't do all my homework, and surgery isn't till May. I am sick about it.. I live near the beach and wanted a new pink polka dot bikini....just kidding! LOL
swtgila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 06:10 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 168/ 163/ 145

Height: 5 4

Try Lands end.com/swim where- they have a virtual swimsuit style finder- even if you don't get your bathing suit through them it may give some ideas what style would be most flattering on you. Good luck!
lbug is offline   Reply With Quote