Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-10-2008, 11:07 PM   #1  
Im a work in progress!!

Default 1st binge in a while!!! SOO WHAT!!!

I just went crazy with food and alcohol!! So far im about 1100 calories over my calorie limit. Im mad!! I have lost 35lbs. in a year, because I constantly fall offtrack!! This is what always leads to me staying off track, I have 1 bad day and its over I gain everything back. This time Im determined not to!! I slipped, so what. This is my journey and Im here for the long haul. I have a weigh in Friday, and even though I messed up Im still accountable for it, and I will show up.

Oh I even logged in my foods today on TDP. Ive never NEVER done that when I have went off track, and I came to 3FC. Those two things I usually stay away from once Ive fallen off track. This time I know its for real. And Im here, and Im staying!!!

Im sorry this was a rant!! I just needed to get it out, so I dont beat myself up about it all night!!!
CountryGirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 11:13 PM   #2  
Keto on!

S/C/G: 256/200/180

Height: 5'6

That's the spirit! I have fallen off a few times myself and the difference was that I started over and picked myself up each time. Going strong since November, the longest I have ever stuck to a "diet". Keep up that attitude and your loss will hit goal and stay off. Good for you!
Gela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 11:14 PM   #3  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

OK, yes, excellent.

Step 1 - Stop. You've done that, and come here - great job!

Step 2 - Get right back on plan!

Step 3 - Figure out what happened, if you can...it can help prevent you from going there in the future.

Step 4 - forgive and move on.

You're well on your way...no point in beating yourself up all night. This attitude is the difference between getting back on track and continuing on a negative path.
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 11:53 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

Life is messy and complicated and you won't be perfect your whole life, NO ONE is! Heck, I ate way more garlic butter on sourdough bread Saturday night than I had intended but I'm back on track today!

The key isn't never eating off plan, the key is getting back on plan and you are doing exactly the right thing! Honestly accepting, moving on.
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 12:37 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 378/ticker/160

I think it's safe to say most of us have done this a time or two, at least I have. Great attitude you have. Keep it up.
cuckoomimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 07:12 AM   #6  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

Sit down and WRITE OUT A PLAN FOR TOMORROW. You can do this! Get right back on. Your body will feel so much better when you fuel it properly. It will be a fight for the first day or two but you can do it. Make this the time you prove to yourself how strong you are!

Kara
tomandkara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:27 AM   #7  
Taking life by the horns

S/C/G: 302/ticker/215

Height: 6'1"

everyone's allowed a bad day!!! It's called LIFE! You gotta do now what you can do forever---

I certainly never even ATTEMPT to tell myself that there will not be days where I will go way over my calories---

they key is to say "Jen, for the rest of your life, I'm sure there will be many occasions where you go over calories. Don't let it STOP YOU! And get back on the horse IMMEDIATELY afterwards!"

No use in fooling myself to think it will never happen. Just need to prepared mentally for when it DOES and know your plan of action of how to MOVE FORWARD.
BrandNewJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:43 AM   #8  
Made of Starstuff

Exactly! SO WHAT?

You're already taking steps to move beyond this slip-up. Fantastic!

I agree with Mandalinn that if it's possible to figure out why this happened, it might help you out in the future so that you're able to avoid it.

Your attitude is in the right place about this
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote