Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-06-2008, 10:46 PM   #1  

Default Everyone Weigh in 03/06/08

Finally we march towards spring and losing winter weather. Are we also losing our unwanted poundage? Join the 3FC general weigh in thread and let us know. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 177, up half a pound from last week. There is no particular reason I see why I should have a gain this week, save that I seem to have sort of mental roadblock about getting to/under 175. But I have to get over that. It's frustrating, because I know it would just take one or two good weeks to be there. Well, I focus on making next week on of those.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:54 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 285/253/180

Height: 5'8"

Tea- I feel like I have to fight that mental raodblock daily...hahaha...

I'm at 266. Down a pound from last week. Happy for a loss but once again, i feel as if the week got away from me and i didnt work our NEARLY as often as i should have.

Hoping do do better next week.
JimmieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 06:48 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 250/168/150

Height: 5'4"

tealeaf - I'm the same way about 174. it's some weird block I have about the BMI scale, i think. At 174 I will no longer be "obese." I've been bouncing at 176-177 for the last few weeks (though 176 on my weigh in days, thank goodness)

but this morning, i finally pushed through the roadblock! 175 this am, so a BMI of exactly 30 that's officially down one from last week. As of yesterday I am officially wheat free for the next 10 days due to some serious allergy issues I've been having, and before going for allergy testing it's been suggested I avoid wheat for awhile and see how I feel as it is the suspected culprit. THIS is tougher than staying on plan, but if it makes me feel better I'm going to have to stick with it. (I have had constant "seasonal" allergies year round for about two years now, serious muscle aches and pains, unexplainable skin itching, and bloating and swelling for quite some time, not to mention -tmi sorry - gastrointestinal distress.)
I'm kind of selfishly hoping this is the issue - I mean it'll be easier to lose the weight if my body is healthy and not constantly fighting off an allergen, no?
karmuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 07:27 AM   #4  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

I am "frozen in time" on 150. Grrrrr... But, at least I'm not gaining!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 09:08 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

I hear ya jay!! I am "frozen in time" at 134. Sometimes i see 133 but just about every day i see 134. It could be worse but it could be better. lol.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 02:28 PM   #6  

I think it's a BMI thing for me too. Anything under 175, and I'm not obese.

And it's weird. Why does part of my brain want not to be obese any more? And why is it winning? /sigh

But it won't forever. I will not be obese when my family sees me for the first time in 3 1/2 years this June.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:11 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

tealeaf...your family is going to be sooo proud of you already for what a great job you have done. You are such an inspiration. Every week you keep fighting the battle and you are winning!!! I know your family is going to be so surprized when they see you. My mom has not made one comment about my weightloss. She pointed out my spare tire i was getting when i was putting on the weight but won't say a word about the weight i've lost. But your family....they will be so happy for you!!!

Last edited by lumifan4ever; 03-07-2008 at 04:12 PM.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:06 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 211/182/150 (For now)

Height: 5'4"

I was down 2.5 at 165.5.
LynseyLikes2Lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 06:00 PM   #9  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey! Lynsey!

Jay