Old 03-05-2008, 01:10 PM   #135
Lunula

S/C/G: 230/149/140

Height: 5'6

Geographical location: North Carolina
Marital Status: Married for almost 11 years
Children/Ages: None
Pets: Two ex-racing greyhounds
Hobbies/Interests: Writing, reading as many books as possible, my doggies, charity work, travel, home improvement stuff (I love painting), watching movies, video games!
Height: 5'6
Eye/Hair Color: Blue/Dark blonde
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: I can't remember. This time around...it's TODAY.
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 230/230/145
Problem: Food addiction/Binge & compulsive eating
Plan/Way of Eating: Probably Weight Watchers combined with Overeaters Anonymous.
Favorite exercise: Walking my dogs. Step aerobics. Eliptical trainer
Favorite movies: The Godfather 1 & 2, The Sixth Sense, Monty Python & The Holy Grail, Star Wars (the originals!), The Color Purple, Monsters, Inc., Memento, The Pianist, Raiders of the Lost Ark
Favorite books/plays: I would just ramble here, I have a lot of favorites.
Music: All kinds. I love techno, alternative, grunge, 80s music and rock the best. Really dislike country, rap/soul and most "pop" music.
Favorite Quote(s):
It's better to do it and regret it than to regret not doing it. (can't remember where I heard this) and from Alice in Wonderland:
'Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?'
'That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,'
'I don't know where. . .'
'Then it doesn't matter which way you go,' said the Cat.

Favorite People (dead and living): My parents. In general my favorite people are the ones who come up with new ideas...inventors, musicians, scientists, writers, etc. No one specific, really.
People I can’t stand: Paris Hilton, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coultier, Lindsay Lohan, Tom Cruise, Howard Stern.
Places you’ve been: Almost all 50 states. Lived in 5 states and England, been to Holland, Belgium, France, Spain, Ibiza, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Mexico, Bahamas and going to Costa Rica in a week & a half!
Places you want to visit: So many places...Russia, Australia, Greek Isles, Norway, Denmark, Poland, Italy, Japan, Alaska...I'll stop now.

Pivot’s questions (don’t think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? shenanigans
02. What is your least favorite word? fart
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Interesting, intelligent people.
04. What turns you off? Cruel & stupid people.
05. What is your favorite curse word? Basta**!
06. What sound or noise do you love? Rain
07. What sound or noise do you hate? The ringing in my ears!
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Full-time writer
09. What profession would you not like to do? Anything that would have me working outdoors in the NC summers - UGH.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "I'm sorry, but it made you a stronger person." and then He'll give me a hug.

Any other tidbits you would like to share: I'm shy due to extremely low self-confidence.

Last edited by Lunula : 03-05-2008 at 03:22 PM.
Lunula is offline   Reply With Quote