View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 06:00 AM   #14
jandaman

S/C/G: 241/232/165

Height: 5.7

yay! also totally stoked to have come across alternachicks!!!!!!

i am a soon to be 35 year old (the horror the horror!)american gal, currently living in mainz, germany..guess that makes me an expat as i have been here since 2001!
europe rocks, i love it here but i have gained weight steadily due to my addiction to BREAD!! they've got about 400 different kinds of bread here (serious!) not to mention all the danish type goodies. so time to shed some pounds (or kilos..i have been so thoroughly assimilated i now measure in the metric)
here's my stats

Status: seriously involved for 7 years( alas alas no ring...)

Pets: the amazing boo tazer!!! super kitten galore

Degree/Job: english teacher/translator/grad student (working on a masters in complit and linguistics)

Books: love neil gaiman's sandman..all his graphic novels,serious comic fan-girl love murakami, brett easton ellis, narnia, judy blume and anne of green gables also go for bathtub fluff (chick lit), fantasy (george r r martin etc) currently reading kiran desai's inheritance of loss

Music: sigur ros, air, placebo, shonen knife, april march, new wave classix, hip hop, country (i adore dolly!) fairly eclectic as in most things..draw the line at techno and wierd europop

TV: love my picture box! addicted to buffy! again, eclectic connoiseur:24 marathons as well as biggest loser

Movies: recently enjoyed eastern promises, george romero is my hero...and will ferrell. loved secretary...one of my all-time faves is sixteen candles. molly ringwald was my world!

Interests/Hobbies: traveling all over europe and beyond..from amsterdam to bangkok, baking, reading, concerts etc.

Dieting history: oh, ugh. tried everything from cabbage soup to ww. am new and shining sbd convert !!

Goals: i would like to be a size 10 hip-wise and a size 8 up top, skinnyjeans here i come!!

Religion: eclectic heathen, very spiritual nature girl
jandaman is offline   Reply With Quote