View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 04:08 AM   #8
math puppy
gonna win the thin!

S/C/G: 270/see ticker/160

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Hello. Ive been skipping out on checking in lately, I think its really taking a toll on my weight loss awareness, I’m not sure why, I think I was just going through a funk, but I didn’t gain any weight.
I have a cold or something. Anyways I stayed on plan today, which felt good because yesterday was not an op day!

But amazingly I was op 3 consecutive days prior to that. Which is good for me, lots of times im 100 over my plan. That’s still in weight loss range, even 200 cals is, but it feels good to see those lbs melt away so fast.

I’m feeling kinda brain dead tonight. I better go.

Girlygirl- ack! I know that feeling all to well. Im glad you are staying positive. That’s really what’s going to keep your head above water!

Darkblue- so sad you are sick, get well soon

Beverly- congrats on a job well done on a night out! I’m so proud of you!

Mj- I get visual migraines, I can’t even imagine the ones with pain! Glad you are feeling better

Bigtxmomma-sometimes saying on track is so hard! Today I kept reaching for stuff without even thinking about it! I found that hiding it from my self helps..outta sight outta mind thing. I know you can have a good op day!

Schmoodle-wow 2lbs! congrats!

Having a bad day on a diet and giving up is liking saying "I tripped on a stair, I might as well just throw myself down the rest of them".
math puppy is offline   Reply With Quote