View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 04:55 PM   #7
Schmoodle

S/C/G: 245/???/145

Height: 5'4"

Hi chickles. What a crazy weekend this has been. My niece went into the hospital for an emergency appendectomy Thursday. Friday AM at 3:30 I saw DD off on her spring break vacation to Arizona. Friday afternoon I picked up DH from the airport. The ship he was on had so many issues that they sent the crew home. So we are happy to see him earlier than expected, but I guess he'll be going back out again soon. We'll enjoy him while he's home.

He and I had a nice dinner Friday night at our favorite restaurant. I behaved! Tenderloin, lima beans, and salad on the side. Yesterday was all about kids having friends over and sleepovers, so not much sleep, plus DD called from Arizona having trauma in the middle of the night.

Today was much calmer and pleasant. We had lunch with my grandmother and went swimming. We are all pooped now.

On the weightloss front, I was able to move my ticker 2 lbs. after 4 weeks of no loss! I have been doing much better with exercise and I'm sure that's making the difference, since I have been mostly on plan, but cheating a little her and there.

mj, glad your migraine is over. Hope you had a peaceful, restorative day.
Rhonda, you are so dedicated and never give up. I think that's what makes for success in the end. It's a learning process, and this is just another lesson for you to benefit from!
darkblue, congrats on the 3 lbs!
Beverlyjoy, sounds like a fun and busy weekend for you!
bigtxmomma, old habits die hard. You will get a handle on this, it just takes some time. Maybe now is a good time to think about how you will plan to handle the next trip!

I haven't really done menu planning all weekend, but have done okay with food nevertheless. Today was:
B: oatmeal with milk and agave nectar, coffee
L: lentil stew, chicken breast, small piece rye bread
S: latte
D: Pork Loin, steamed cauliflower
S: NSA pudding cup with cool whip free