First name (if you want to tell): Tina
Meaning of user name: sunrise
Geographical location: Italy
Marital Status: married
Children/Ages: 2 daughters, 2 years and 3 months old
Occupation: Teacher (but I'm now a "stay at home mom" until september '09)
Pets: I used to have a beautiful red cat, forever missed
Hobbies/Interests: Writing, reading, watching movies, talking with people...
Height: 1.54 m
Eye/Hair Color: blue/blonde (I'm a false blonde, of course
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: I'm trying to lose weight from my childhood, even when I was not fat at all...But I want this time will be "the one", so I put today date: 03/02/2008
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 76/ 70/ something around 52-46 kg (my body will decide what is the right goal for me...)
Problem: Binge Eating Disorder/compulsive overeating
Plan/Way of Eating: a balanced diet+ psychological support for BED
Favorite exercise: Walking and Swimming
Favorite movies: all Hitchcock movies (and good crime-noir movies)
Favorite books/plays: I tend to prefer "classic" literature and "contemporary" teathre
Music: a little of everything
Favorite Quote(s): ehr...ehm...now I can't remeber nothing nice enought...
Favorite People (dead and living): my man, my mother, my daughters, my best friends, Gandhi, Rimbaud
People I canít stand: Berlusconi (if you know him) and some other italian political men and women; stupid and/or arrogant people in general.
Places youíve been: all European countries; Morocco, Nepal, India, Vietnam, Indonesia, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Cook Islands, French Polinesia, Caribbean Islands...and may be some other place I don't remember now!
Places you want to visit: USA, Egypt, Kenya or Tanzania, Tibet, Cina
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? poetry
02. What is your least favorite word? ugly
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? curiosity
04. What turns you off? stupidity and arrogance
05. What is your favorite curse word? miiiiiii.... (that's sicilian...)
06. What sound or noise do you love? people talking in an open space
07. What sound or noise do you hate? traffic
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Psychologist, detective
09. What profession would you not like to do? a boring one
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? So you did it!