View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 10:41 AM   #5
Beverlyjoy

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi chickies....checking in. Went with friends to the movies yesterday and out to dinner. I didn't know where we'd end up for supper....usually, I'll go into a panic mode. But, we went to a rib house where I could get some white chicken chilie soup and a nice salad. So it worked out OK. We went back to our friend's house and playe Wii and Guitar Hero. What a hoot - never too old I guess to try out the newest things - especially the Cow Racing game. My friend had ice cream and and brownies - I had a very small portion of those and counted it in for my totals and was still OK. Whew...made it thru.

today - meeting in Delaware Ohio - getting ready for a storytelling conference - planning meeting

ice, heat, stretches
journal food
meditation
PMA
water!

breakfast - ff cottage cheese, pnb toast, applesauce
snack - carrots
lunch - egg white salad sandwich open face with melted lite cheese, asparagus
snack - banana
dinner - home made vegetable beef soup, garlic toast
snack - cereal, flax, fruit, milk

bgtxmamma - I answered your question about my meditation in Sunday's post - if you didn't see it, that's where it is.

Darkblue - congrats on the weight loss ....sorry you were sick!

Rhonda - sorry about your binge....try and drink LOTS of water and plan to a good day - the best you can. It makes many battles to win a war!! I agree - seems like we always have to be on guard - the binge monster lurks always. You can do this.

Mj5 - so glad your migraine is over ....thank goodness. Pamper yourself today and take care.

There's so much "stuff" going around. I've got a cold too..and my voice is scratchy (not good for a storyteller) - so I am resting it as much as I can.
Everyone have a great on plan day.

Move ticker, move!
Next Mini Goal - 214

"You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it." - Margaret Thatcher

I can't lose 100 pounds....but, just maybe I can lose five pounds twenty times.

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 03-02-2008 at 11:31 AM.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote