View Single Post
Old 05-24-2002, 03:32 AM   #11
aivlys

Howdy ladies!

Just popping in for a quick hello! Well, I gave myself a butt kick and am back on track. I've been eating most of my carbs during breakfast and lunch and protein and vegetables for dinner. The weather has been nice so I have been walking more and doing pilates twice a week. I want to be healthy and if I lose weight along the way ... that's OK. I'm thinking about doing water aerobics during the summer, just for some variety but I don't want to feel uncomfortable around people ...I'm trying to get my doctor to recommend a nutritionist (our health insurance covers it) for myself and my husband. We shall see what happens.

I agree with Sharon ... we have been through so much in the past three years to let this group dissapear. We are not only each other's support in weight loss but in the good and the bad. We have all laughed, cried, been frustrated, been successful and even sang Christmas carols( in the "thin group" tradition). I know that I may not post as often as I'd like but I know that I don't know what I would do without the friends I have made on this forum. Bless you all!!!

SHARON!!!- So nice to hear from you!!! You are a busy woman!! Thank you for the pat on the back

Judy- WOOOHOOO!!!! 229!! I know you are going to be strutting around in a bikini very soon!!! Keep up the good work!

Carolyn(Regency)- Thanks for the history of Taps. I never knew there were words to that very emotional melody. Have a good trip. Please tell Joanna I say "hello".

Peggy- Good luck on your gigs!! Don't forget about us when you are famous!!

Sam- Hey chickie! How are ya? I can't believe that Charlotte is a year old! Time sure flies doesn't it? And here you are having another baby!! Cool! Do you know if it's a boy or a girl? let us know.

CJ- We miss you queenie!!! Let us know how you are doing.

Jello- Yooohoooo... how are you my fellow gym rat? I'm sure you are kicking *ss in the gym.

Well ladies ... I'm off to bed. A big hug to all you wonderful women ...Have a great day!

Sylvia

Sy

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly. "
- Buddha