View Single Post
Old 05-23-2002, 01:45 AM   #8
Regency919
"Hyatt Regency"

Hi Ladies!!!

I am off to bed in just a few minutes.... I haven't been on the computer since last week so I thought I would check my mail and see whats going on here....

Its good to see you too Sassy... I am so glad that you had a wonderful time in Florida... sounds like a grand time at the wedding and with the family... I will tell Joanna everyone says hi.... and I will try and talk to her about posting...

I am on my way to Kentucky Friday after work until Wednesday... Joanna called me this morning at 9:30 and her and Tim were headed south on I-75 on their way to Jacksonville, Florida.. Tim's mother lives there are they are going there for a long weekend and won't return until late Monday evening... so I will see Joanna then and probably when I leave in the morning on Tuesday... we are trying to get together a Newsletter for our family... its a slow process but we are doing it.... we did a few back in 1999 and 2000 but ran out of time in the latter part of 2000 and all of 2001 until now.....

I am getting really sleepy now so I will sign off for now... I have to admit it certainly is alot slower here than it used to be but you know what? I am keeping up now!!!!!

Everyone take care and have a wonderful holiday...

Love..... Carolyn

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."