Thread: Low Carb Bio's
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 01:16 AM   #204
WeightSmasher

S/C/G: 233/190/150

Height: 5'1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: Feb. 13, 2008

USERNAME/REAL NAME: WeightSmasher/Lydia

BIRTHDAY: Oct. 4th

MARITAL STATUS: Happily Married

FAMILY INFO : My husband and I have been together for 10 yrs. married for 7 of those. We have a wonderful son together which is 7 yrs. old. I also have a step son who is 13 yrs old.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Shopping, cleaning house, playing with my son, watching movies.

PETS: None

ATKINS START DATE: Jan. 2, 2008

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE LOW CARB / ATKINS: It worked for me before plus I have PCOS so this is the best diet for this condition.

TOP WEIGHT: 230

CURRENT WEIGHT: 216

GOAL WEIGHT: 150

HEIGHT: 5' 1"

EYE COLOR: Brown

HAIR COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Central California

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: First being hungry all the time I always feel hungry and never full. Also, not seeing the weight come off fast enough

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am determined. I finally see myself in the mirror and see that fat that I look. I use to look in the mirror and think I looked ok. Not anymore I want to change and I am doing it for my self and so that I can be around for my son as he grows up.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I am a fun and carring person who just wants to not only look good on the inside but on the outside.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: Don't give up just because you are not seeing the scale move fast enough does not meat that you are not healthier inside. Compared to all that junk we use to put in our body, our body finally has a chance to see what it feels like to be healthy!!