Old 02-13-2008, 11:34 AM   #1  
JPS

S/C/G: 220/195/150

Height: 5'1.5"

Default Qestion on Blue Plan

Before LAWL/PURE WL went out of business here in Indiana, I was on and am still trying to be on the Blue Plan with Lites. I am insulin resistant, so the my Doctor suggested the Blue Plan for me. Now they are out of business and I was wondering if someone could tell me the Calorie Count of the Blue Plan with Lites.

Thank you.
JPS
Workinit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 11:43 AM   #2  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

JPS- I'm not sure what the cal count would be. I'm planning on starting blue next week bc I have plateaud on red and when I tried purple it was a huge struggle for me. You can go to fitday.com and plug in a sample menu of what you would be eating on blue and it will give you a cal count.

LAWL plans are a cal range. I found red to be a range from 1600-1800 cals a day-mostly around 1800. Purple was just below that at 1400-1600 or so. This is all just from my experience-there's no documentation of it or anything. So I imagine that blue is right around 1500 cals and up. It's meant for people with busy schedules/shift workers so that you can be eating more often. Congrats on your loss and keep it up and definitely check out fitday to get a more accurate number.
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 01:16 PM   #3  
JPS

S/C/G: 220/195/150

Height: 5'1.5"

Thanks so much Amylou. I'll definitely check it out. Down 30 pounds and want to keep it off plus more...........hate it that LAWL went out of business in Indiana!

JPS
Workinit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 02:28 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

JPS, I have calculated my calories on Blue and find that I fall in the 1450-1650 range usually, which seems about right with what Amylou estimated.

Normally I seem to lose a bit better when I'm at the top of that range than the bottom as I have been the queen of cardio lately. 30 pounds it GREAT!
Keep working on it and I'm sure more will follow. We are here for you, when you need support!
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote