Old 02-09-2008, 08:56 PM   #1  
is baaaad to the bone!

S/C/G: 145!

Height: 5'8"

Default That 70's Show - Fabulous in February!

Okay - time for a new thread ladies!!! Hope all is going well - I see none of us have been checking in as regularly as we had been...must be we are all super busy! Where is 2008 going? It surely seems as though it's going to be gone before we know it!

Okay - spent the day shopping today...ridiculous, I know...but I got the great news that I now wear size 12 jeans from both Express & American Eagle...where I never thought I'd be able to fit into their jeans yet...I can't believe it! It feels really really good! Bye bye size 14!!!

Another NSV - at the gym this week...a girl I see often and I were talking..she mentioned that I had lost a lot of weight...and I stated, yeah, I'm at 175 and would like to be down to 155...but may eventually lose beyond that weight...but I'm not sure how I will feel at 155....so we shall see once I get there...she literally said...that there was no way I was 175 and that she would think I was around 155 right now. I reminded her that I have some height on me (5'8") and that was probably her misconception...she told me she wasn't trying to be nice to me about it..she just really can't believe how much I weight...I also figure she knows a thing or two about weight considering she is a fuller figured girl who just had a baby a few months ago...so you know...mom's are all worried about the baby weight...soooo..she checks in..and she isn't short by any means....anyways...it felt really good to have another woman say that to me and really mean it!

Let's see...busy with work the rest of the weekend..debating starting working on my taxes...but then again...maybe not...we shall see!

Hope everyone is doing wonderful!
~Amanda
SunshineRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 10:14 PM   #2  
I can do it !!!!

Height: 5'6"

Amanda - that is so great. I bet you were on cloud nine and had the best work out ever after a nice boost like that. You have done OUTSTANDING.
Woo Hoo on the size 14's! That is so fabulous! Though I'm dragging miles behind you I truly am happy that one of our own has been reaching such great mile stones.
Keep up the great work, and once you reach that goal, please don't leave us! I know I'll still need you to pull me through!!!
2Bthinagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 06:29 PM   #3  
is baaaad to the bone!

Hello Ladies - where is everyone? How is everyone doing? Any big plans for V-Day?

I had my Kmart Weigh in on Saturday and was -7lbs for the 2 week period...good considering I'm on my period..and good cause that's a lot of lbs! I'm determined to win the cashola for this!

~Amanda
Old 02-12-2008, 08:06 AM   #4  
I can do it !!!!

Height: 5'6"

Good for you and the 7 pounds. You remind if of a biggest loser contestant, having such great success and working out so hard.

For VD - I have 2 class parties. Our youngest has a preschool class party in the AM and our oldest has a class party in the PM and I'm the home room mom for that one.
Since there wont' be much time on VD for me to do something special with the kids, we'll be baking cup cakes on Wed, then on VD I will let them put frosting on them. More temptation but since I'm going "down" and have not been gaining any...I think I'll be okay near the cupcakes.
2Bthinagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 09:02 AM   #5  
is baaaad to the bone!

2Bthin - haha - I hope to be the biggest loser at the Kmart Challenge - then I can win some money I can't remember how much it is - either 10K or 100K...I'd take either for losing some weight!!!

For Vday - I am treating myself to a personal training session My dbf has told me that I cannot go to the gym that night as I have to do something with him (can you tell I"m not excited?)...so my training session is at 11am tomorrow. I really want to get tips on abs and arms. As much as I work my arms, I am still very weak there...and abs have been on hold lately....so I need my trainer to get my arse back into gear so I can have an awesome beach body this summer (for the first time in many summers).

I got a ring resized from a 7 to a 6...and I think once I drop the last 20lbs...that I'll need to have it resized again to at least a 5.5 or even a 5....wowza! That feels good....of course, the thought of spending another $20 isn't fun...but hey...it's a nice piece of heirloom jewelry from my momma

My newest addiction - Fiber One Raisin Bran cereal (not sure what is actually called...but it's got raisin's and flakes in it) it is yummy!!!

Eny ??? Flower??? where are you???
Old 02-16-2008, 09:11 AM   #6  
is baaaad to the bone!

I'm so sad and missing everyone from this thread....where are y'all?

I'm down to 173...seem to be on track to hit 16* by the end of the month. The even better news is that I am only 18lbs away from my goal! Seems like a drop in the bucket...of course those 18lbs. will likely be the hardest to lose...but honestly, my body isn't causing me any problems now....so I hope it just stays that way and I drop these last 18lbs by the end of April How sweet would that be?

Well...I wish y'all were around...okay..enough of my whining about missing everyone...get back here!!!!!!!!
Old 02-25-2008, 01:50 AM   #7  
I have less blubber!

S/C/G: 207/203/160

Height: 5'3"

Wow I wonder where everyone is? I hope they aren't hiding like me. I tend to hide from 3FC when I am off plan! Amanda..Wow! Great job!!!! Good luck in the K-Mart challenge!

2BThin!!! What's up!
sockmonkey70 is offline   Reply With Quote